Survey feedback
810 8 2023-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GT2022
lvl.3
Australia

Like many others (I assume) I have been a respondent to the survey invitation from DJI. I contributed two separate postings and in addition, I've made my primary suggestion here in open forum. Apart from some acknowledgment from the latter posts that the suggestion (improvements to the forum hosting software) was a good idea and has been referred to the relevant department, I've not had any further feedback. I even sent DJI Panda a PM to the effect that I was not certain that my actual survey reponses were received. Has anyone else had any feedback from the surveys you might have contributed?

2023-3-28
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nope. Not a word.
2023-3-28
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Just a way for DJI to get extra info from you.
2023-3-28
Use props
GT2022
lvl.3
Australia

Jake. A Posted at 3-28 15:34
Just a way for DJI to get extra info from you.

Yes well Jake if that's the case, it certainly gives one pause to contributing again in future
2023-3-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We apologize if we can only do so much. Please know that all suggestions need to undergo evaluation and unfortunately, that takes time.  Also,  all customers can provide their suggestions and we will be more than happy to forward them to our relevant team but not everything will be approved as there may be some limitations such as technical or firmware limitations. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Zero feedback.  I think it is one way communication for sure.
2023-3-29
Use props
GT2022
lvl.3
Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-29 03:13
Zero feedback.  I think it is one way communication for sure.

So it seems Downtown. I mean, I understand DjiPaladin's position/perspective, however, I asked specifically if my two survey contributions were actually received and to date I've had no such feedback. So at its basic level, one doesn't know if one's feedback has been received which can happen in computing where the submission disappeared into the ether so-to-speak. For my part, I intend to be a little more circumspect in any such feedback going forward.
2023-3-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have not heard anything afterwards.
2023-3-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

GT2022 Posted at 3-29 22:01
So it seems Downtown. I mean, I understand DjiPaladin's position/perspective, however, I asked specifically if my two survey contributions were actually received and to date I've had no such feedback. So at its basic level, one doesn't know if one's feedback has been received which can happen in computing where the submission disappeared into the ether so-to-speak. For my part, I intend to be a little more circumspect in any such feedback going forward.

That's a good plan for the future for sure.  Have a great day.  
2023-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules