Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Takes Flight With New DJI Goggles Integra And DJI RC Motion 2
Updated Peripherals For DJI Avata Elevates The Immersive Flying Experience Even Higher

DJI, the world’s leader in civilian drones and creative camera technology, today introduces DJI Goggles Integra and DJI RC Motion 2, the latest way to interact with DJI Avata. With advanced micro-OLED screen displays, ultra-low-latency DJI O3+ video transmission, and integrated design, DJI Goggles Integra provides a truly integrated, immersive flying experience. To complement these new goggles, DJI RC Motion 2 offers ergonomic construction and added features to enhance flight control. Together, these two new tools elevate DJI Avata to new levels.

1.jpg

"Get ready to experience a whole new level of flying with our latest products," said Ferdinand Wolf, Creative Director at DJI. "DJI Goggles Integra and DJI RC Motion 2 offer unparalleled control and comfort for an immersive first-person flight experience, making it easier and more fun to fly DJI Avata."

DJI Goggles Integra: Lightweight, Comfortable, and Ready to Soar
FPV Goggles boasts an integrated design that merges the headband and battery into one, freeing pilots from loose connecting cables and allowing them to take the goggles on and off with ease. The built-in battery headband is light, balanced, and incredibly comfortable, offering up to two hours of operating time.

2.jpg

Two HD 1080p Micro-OLED screens deliver true-to-life colors, and stunning highlights, and detailed shadows with an impressive brightness of 700 nits. The screens have a 100 Hz refresh rate and TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification, ensuring a smoother and more comfortable viewing experience. DJI O3+ video transmission technology offers ultra-low 30 ms latency and stable video transmission for high-speed aerial photography.

Built-in GPS allows users to fly without connecting to a smartphone[1].

DJI RC Motion 2: Your Flight, Your Way
It has never been easier to take control of the sky thanks to the new and improved DJI RC Motion 2. Featuring motion-sensing technology and an upgraded joystick, users of all levels can easily navigate, maneuver, and explore the skies in a unique way. RC Motion 2 introduces an upgraded joystick and accelerator with a reverse function to support multidirectional flight, including vertical, backward, and sideways, making it easier to adjust the direction or choose a suitable place to land. With precise accuracy and richer dynamic movement, anyone can now tackle complex flight maneuvers with confidence. The Fn dial lets users quickly adjust the camera's ISO, shutter, and other parameters without having to interact with the goggles.

3.jpg

When combined with DJI Avata and DJI Goggles Integra, the user’s hand movements dictate the aircraft's flight direction, delivering an immersive flight experience that feels like they are in the pilot seat. With the DJI Fly app, users can also connect the DJI Goggles Integra to their smartphone, display a real-time camera view to their goggles and smartphone simultaneously, and even share the view with friends for a truly stunning and immersive flight experience.

Price and Availability
DJI Goggles Integra and DJI RC Motion 2 will be available for purchase today from authorized retailers and at www.store.dji.com in several configurations.
  • DJI Goggles Integra is available for USD $499.
  • DJI RC Motion 2 is available for USD $239.
  • DJI Avata Pro-View Combo (DJI RC Motion 2) includes DJI Goggles 2, DJI RC Motion 2, and DJI Avata and is available for USD $1428.
  • The DJI Avata Explorer Combo includes DJI Goggles Integra, DJI RC Motion 2, and DJI Avata and is available for USD $1278.

Full details can be found at www.dji.com/goggles-integra and www.dji.com/rc-motion-2

4.jpg

[1] Always fly with caution and follow local laws and regulations. Always operate with a spotter when flying with all DJI Goggles models.

2023-3-28
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

DJI should offer trade in service for people that purchased the avata recently....

the new features are such a must for every avata user that they should just trade in!
Now i got 70 euro's discount on a new motion controller.... yeah, so i have a completely useless controller laying around that i can't sell because ther is nobody that will buy this 2nd hand (even when it is used only once in my case due to weather)

same with the goggles.... i don't need the bluetooth, wifi and diopter settings, i would rather have the built in battery and GPS....
2023-3-29
Use props
fans8386ce8f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 387 ft
United States

I ordered both and took advantage of the $90.00 trade-in coupon.  They already shipped.
2023-3-29
Use props
clark.he
lvl.1

Hong Kong

nice! I like it!
2023-3-30
Use props
YangChaoLi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 691066 ft
United States

The FAQ for the RC Motion 2 says it doesn't support the DJI Virtual Flight. Will this be changed in a future release of the app?
2023-3-30
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

YangChaoLi Posted at 3-30 10:25
The FAQ for the RC Motion 2 says it doesn't support the DJI Virtual Flight. Will this be changed in a future release of the app?

i think they will, it would be the only logical thing because the new combo's only ship with the MC2, not the MC1
2023-3-30
Use props
jackbonjarlow
New

United States

does anyone know how to get the FPV goggles V2 to connect to the DJI fly app on the phone? I wasted a lot of money on the DJI Avata and FPV goggles V2 and after days of talking to support updating firmware, activations, upgrading the software version and doing it all over again, they finally told me the reason my goggles wont connect to the DJI fly app is because my phone is to new. Which is stupid because the newest version of the DJI fly app installs just fine on my phone but the goggles will not do anything. I just don't understand how a phone from 2021 is to new to work on their latest and greatest tech? Literally the solution to the $1,000 setup I just got was use an older phone, which I cant because in traded it in back in 2021.  I'm starting to understand their reputation now but seriously i need their gear to work now or at least they need to pay me back for the money I wasted on their products
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

BadBert Posted at 3-30 22:40
i think they will, it would be the only logical thing because the new combo's only ship with the MC2, not the MC1

And it would be nice if DJI Virtual Flight can be used with DJI RC Plus.

2023-4-4
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

fans8386ce8f Posted at 3-29 18:16
I ordered both and took advantage of the $90.00 trade-in coupon.  They already shipped.

Where can I find the option to trade in?
2023-4-5
Use props
KnNLmS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

No Mavic 3 compatibility again, very strange...
2023-4-10
Use props
777Flyer
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BadBert Posted at 3-29 00:16
DJI should offer trade in service for people that purchased the avata recently....

the new features are such a must for every avata user that they should just trade in!

Like many I purchased my Avata combo in good faith only to find that 3 weeks later I was offered a discount for the MCV2  I took advantage of the discount but upon first use I feel I fell foul of DJI's 'sneaky' marketing.  Connecting everything up I found that some of the functions were unavailable with my version of the goggles,  but a further £579 spend would ensure full compatibility... for the time being.  In my opinion this is really poor customer service by DJI its a never ending pit of spending with no options for trading in any redundant items ,  just spend more... and more.... and more... and end up with very expensive kit that is very difficult to sell and recoup some of the wasted money.   I have been an early adopter of DJI with my first Purchase being the Wookong M many many years ago.  Unfortunately though the customer service back then did not exist so I parted ways with my loyalty to the products.  A few years ago after seeing the growth of the products plus the extra support options I made further purchases and in fairness I was very happy.  DJI Mini 2,  Mavic Pro Zoom,  Mavic Mini 3 Pro,  DJI Racing Goggles,  RC Pro, batteries etc etc etc.  My latest purchase being the AVATA but after 1 week of ownership it was incompatible with the various improvements.  I have tried to find out if DJI would release a FW upgrade but ..... it would be quicker to watch paint dry as the resolution is answered by being told to check the website.  Reluctantly I will more than likely throw a bit more good money to bad and purchase the Integra goggles as I do not believe for 1 minute DJI will give its customers a second thought and give the compatibility that so many of us have missed out on.  Come on DJI listen to todays customers and recognise that this Avata release and subsequent releases/upgrades really is very backhanded and very poor customer treatment !!!!!  Finally its great that the products are improved etc but when we buy such an expensive item we dont expect to fork out for different hardware a few days later !!
2023-5-25
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

777Flyer Posted at 5-25 10:07
Like many I purchased my Avata combo in good faith only to find that 3 weeks later I was offered a discount for the MCV2  I took advantage of the discount but upon first use I feel I fell foul of DJI's 'sneaky' marketing.  Connecting everything up I found that some of the functions were unavailable with my version of the goggles,  but a further £579 spend would ensure full compatibility... for the time being.  In my opinion this is really poor customer service by DJI its a never ending pit of spending with no options for trading in any redundant items ,  just spend more... and more.... and more... and end up with very expensive kit that is very difficult to sell and recoup some of the wasted money.   I have been an early adopter of DJI with my first Purchase being the Wookong M many many years ago.  Unfortunately though the customer service back then did not exist so I parted ways with my loyalty to the products.  A few years ago after seeing the growth of the products plus the extra support options I made further purchases and in fairness I was very happy.  DJI Mini 2,  Mavic Pro Zoom,  Mavic Mini 3 Pro,  DJI Racing Goggles,  RC Pro, batteries etc etc etc.  My latest purchase being the AVATA but after 1 week of ownership it was incompatible with the various improvements.  I have tried to find out if DJI would release a FW upgrade but ..... it would be quicker to watch paint dry as the resolution is answered by being told to check the website.  Reluctantly I will more than likely throw a bit more good money to bad and purchase the Integra goggles as I do not believe for 1 minute DJI will give its customers a second thought and give the compatibility that so many of us have missed out on.  Come on DJI listen to todays customers and recognise that this Avata release and subsequent releases/upgrades really is very backhanded and very poor customer treatment !!!!!  Finally its great that the products are improved etc but when we buy such an expensive item we dont expect to fork out for different hardware a few days later !!

i agree with alot of what you are saying but i also think dji is going out on a limb with customers by giving partially compatibility rather than simply making it not compatible because full functionality is not yet achievable.  i believe in the 80/20, ymmv.

also trade-in is not a thing.  i believe all consumers should personally put trade-in out of their mind and instead rely on the free market when making their purchase decisions.  yes we should expect a small amount of goodwill from the manufacturer when timing becomes a factor but ultimately, the technology is moving too quickly for a robust reliable and fair trade-in process meaning you probably wouldn't be happy with dji's trade-in credits. ;)
2023-5-25
Use props
777Flyer
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Saint Posted at 5-25 11:01
i agree with alot of what you are saying but i also think dji is going out on a limb with customers by giving partially compatibility rather than simply making it not compatible because full functionality is not yet achievable.  i believe in the 80/20, ymmv.

also trade-in is not a thing.  i believe all consumers should personally put trade-in out of their mind and instead rely on the free market when making their purchase decisions.  yes we should expect a small amount of goodwill from the manufacturer when timing becomes a factor but ultimately, the technology is moving too quickly for a robust reliable and fair trade-in process meaning you probably wouldn't be happy with dji's trade-in credits. ;)

I agree with your comments and fully appreciate that the technology is moving very fast.  I still think though that a notification would be nice when the sale of current kit and the upgrades are known to be in very close proximity,  almost like a warning of imminent changes.  In a very short space of time (few weeks) I have spent a further £679 to enable full compatibility and am left with a MC Vers 1 and FPV Goggles which are difficult to sell.  Although I am not happy with my own situation with the costs etc I do think DJI should be praised because they have come so far in every aspect since the early days.  When I show off the abilities of any of my drones to non flyers they are literally gobsmacked at what the drones can do
2023-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules