Dji Fly app doesnt show my drone model
3243 20 2023-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_V3Zvf2rdCHOT
lvl.1
Spain

Just got my Dji Mini 2 SE and installed the app flawless on my xiaomi mimax3 device. The problem is when trying to select my drone it shows all models except mine. I reinstalled the app, restarted the phone and nothing... The rest of the app seems to work fine.
Please help!!!
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_V3Zvf2rdCHOT. Thank you for reaching out. Where did you download the DJI Fly App from and which version are you using?
2023-3-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure you are on Fly App v1.9.9,. Both versions, Android vs iOS, are avaialble here:

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-3-30
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-30 08:46
Make sure you are on Fly App v1.9.9 for both Android and iOS.  Try downloading from here:

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Uuum that might confuse people into thinking the same download may work on both operating systems.

"Make sure you are on Fly App v1.9.9,. Both versions, Android vs iOS, are avaialble here."
might be better.
2023-3-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-30 09:21
Uuum that might confuse people into thinking the same download may work on both operating systems.

"Make sure you are on Fly App v1.9.9,. Both versions, Android vs iOS, are avaialble here."

Got to agree Sean.  Thanks and sentence corrected as I definitely don't want to confuse anybody.  
2023-3-30
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cheers DowntownRDB .
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_LHEGmRghFFYX
lvl.2

Turkey

Hi everyone,
İ have same issue. İ cant find my drone (Dji mini 2 se) in Dji fly app.
i did download dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly v1.9.9 version
but dji fly app pop up everytime to update.
So i cant use my drone.
what should i do? Any advice? app screen video youtu.be/tie1P8-V1cE
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_LHEGmRghFFYX Posted at 4-16 02:24
Hi everyone,
İ have same issue. İ cant find my drone (Dji mini 2 se) in Dji fly app.
i did download dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly v1.9.9 version

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app from the DJI website. If the issue remains, please post a short screen recording of the issue so may check it further for you.
2023-4-16
Use props
djiuser_LHEGmRghFFYX
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Tony Posted at 4-16 04:50
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app from the DJI website. If the issue remains, please post a short screen recording of the issue so may check it further for you.

i did a reinstalling process but nothing change.
i did record screen but how can i upload?
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_LHEGmRghFFYX Posted at 4-16 05:33
i did a reinstalling process but nothing change.
i did record screen but how can i upload?

Please upload it on this link. Thank you.
2023-4-16
Use props
TrinityGal
New

Canada

I have the same issue but with the Mavic Pro. The Drone model does not appear in the DJI Fly app. Any idea how I can fly my drone? Or is it obsolete already??? Or which is the correct app I need to download?
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

TrinityGal Posted at 11-24 11:31
I have the same issue but with the Mavic Pro. The Drone model does not appear in the DJI Fly app. Any idea how I can fly my drone? Or is it obsolete already??? Or which is the correct app I need to download?

Hi, TrinityGal. I hope you are doing well today. The Mavic Pro is not compatible with the DJI Fly app. Please try downloading the DJI Go 4 instead. You can use this link to get directly to the DJI download page: https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4. Please keep me posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-24
Use props
Treb
lvl.2
United States

I just installed 1.12.3 . . . I assume that's at least as good as 1.9.9 for MINI 2 SE, no?
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Treb Posted at 11-24 22:11
I just installed 1.12.3 . . . I assume that's at least as good as 1.9.9 for MINI 2 SE, no?

Hi, Treb. 1.12.3 is actually the latest version of the DJI Fly app so it is good to go. Please keep us posted if you have further concerns. Have a nice day.
2023-11-25
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 16:11
Use props
djiuser_3LcQACzT5SMV
New

United States

Same here drone and flyapp same account but nothing synchronize.  Flyapp show nothing when before everything was fine.. now only on my drone the hours of service..
2-14 07:28
Use props
djiuser_vh8PWTNBN4N4
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_3LcQACzT5SMV Posted at 2-14 07:28
Same here drone and flyapp same account but nothing synchronize.  Flyapp show nothing when before everything was fine.. now only on my drone the hours of service..

Latest version of DJI FLY is chit on the SE! Wont run on my tablet WHICH is brand new! Last version was fine.Admins know and just deleted my thread.  I SUGGEST you just bitch until they get of their ass and fix!
2-15 06:03
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_3LcQACzT5SMV Posted at 2-14 07:28
Same here drone and flyapp same account but nothing synchronize.  Flyapp show nothing when before everything was fine.. now only on my drone the hours of service..

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific drone are you currently using? Also, please tell us if you are using the DJI RC controller (with a built-in screen) or an RC with a mobile device. About the word "synchronize", are you referring to the flight records or just the remote controller won't link with the drone? Please provide us the necessary information so we can proceed with the investigation and provide you with an accurate resolution. Please keep us posted.
2-16 01:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_vh8PWTNBN4N4 Posted at 2-15 06:03
Latest version of DJI FLY is chit on the SE! Wont run on my tablet WHICH is brand new! Last version was fine.Admins know and just deleted my thread.  I SUGGEST you just bitch until they get of their ass and fix!

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. Please confirm what specific tablet are you currently using to run the DJI Fly app so we can check it here on our end. Also, can you please tell us more about the issue you experience when using this device? Are you having issues downloading the software or did the issue occur during installation? Please let us know.
2-16 01:20
Use props
djiuser_vh8PWTNBN4N4
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-4-16 04:50

Reinstall is useless what dont you understand about LATEST VERSION IS A  ... SHOW! LAST VERSION IS FINE!
2-16 08:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_vh8PWTNBN4N4 Posted at 2-16 08:50
Reinstall is useless what dont you understand about LATEST VERSION IS A  ... SHOW! LAST VERSION IS FINE!

Hi. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what tablet are you using? Thank you.
2-17 02:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules