Complete instructions of controller Mini 3 pro
965 8 2023-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb9afbea3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83133 ft
Canada

I'm trying to find the function of a dotted yellow square that appears when I touch the controller screen. I'm not talking about the yellow square with a sun next to it, I know its usefulness. Why is it so difficult to find all the functions of the controller? If someone created the software, there should be a manual for that software explaining the whys and wherefores of the functions included in the software. After more than 6 hours of searching, I give up...don't forget feature updates as well as new features.
Thanks you.
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansb9afbea3. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide a screenshot or video of the yellow square you're pertaining to? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-3-30
Use props
fansb9afbea3
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-30 18:19
Hi, fansb9afbea3. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide a screenshot or video of the yellow square you're pertaining to? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Thank you for your answer, see the screenshot. Maybe a "not so important" function but i am curious of the use of ....

001.jpg
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansb9afbea3 Posted at 3-31 01:21
Thank you for your answer, see the screenshot. Maybe a "not so important" function but i am curious of the use of ....

[view_image]

Hi there. The yellow dotted box on the DJI Fly camera view indicates the metering area. This box appears when you tap an area outside the yellow box. At this point, metering is conducted within the frame.
2023-3-31
Use props
fansb9afbea3
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-31 02:18
Hi there. The yellow dotted box on the DJI Fly camera view indicates the metering area. This box appears when you tap an area outside the yellow box. At this point, metering is conducted within the frame.

Thanks again. This puts an end to my questions. We can say that the subject is closed.
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansb9afbea3 Posted at 3-31 02:54
Thanks again. This puts an end to my questions. We can say that the subject is closed.

You're most welcome, fansb9afbea3. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum. Have a good one!
2023-3-31
Use props
CrisBanchoacuten
lvl.3
Flight distance : 174482 ft
Ecuador

fansb9afbea3 Posted at 2023-3-31 01:21

[view_image]

Excelente! gracias por expresar la duda
1-3 05:35
Use props
CrisBanchoacuten
lvl.3
Flight distance : 174482 ft
Ecuador

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-3-31 02:18
Hi there. The yellow dotted box on the DJI Fly camera view indicates the metering area. This box appears when you tap an area outside the yellow box. At this point, metering is conducted within the frame.

Gracias por la respuesta!
1-3 05:36
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

CrisBanchoacuten Posted at 1-3 05:36
Gracias por la respuesta!

You're most welcome. Happy to help!
1-6 02:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now