Another update problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mjarnac
lvl.2

United States

I am tring to update my P3A and it gets to 89% then stops the update also shows that the deserializer is disconnected. Any help as what to do?

using a Ipad 2 mini.

Thanks
Mike
2015-8-22
Use props
mjarnac
lvl.2

United States

Anybody??
2015-8-22
Use props
mjarnac
lvl.2

United States

Bump   I really need some help here
2015-8-24
Use props
spheasant1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3014675 ft
  • >>>
United States

Couple questions:
1) I'm assuming you have the firmware file on your microSD card, you plug that into your Phantom, and then you just turn on the phantom and let it update...correct?
2) Serializer is most likely the communication path from your phantom to your camera.....check your cables on the phantom that connect the camera/gimbal and make sure they aren't loose and potentially disconnected.
2015-8-24
Use props
mjarnac
lvl.2

United States

spheasant1 Posted at 2015-8-24 20:30
Couple questions:
1) I'm assuming you have the firmware file on your microSD card, you plug that int ...

Hello

I have tried to update with the sd card and with the go app.

I have 2 controllers and 2 P3A's   Both phantoms work fine and 1 controller works fine. (I did relink the controllers and P3As)

1 controller just will not update  according to the go app it gets to 89% then stops and the sd card shows no report  if it updated or not

Dont know if it matters the 1 that will not update is the 300A the good 1 is a 300B
The deserialzier disconnect only shows up with the go App on the 1 ia am trying to update.

Thanks for the help
Mike
2015-8-24
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can you try the update with a USB pen ( not the SD card in an USB converter ).. make sure the USB Pen drive is formatted in fat32 and there is nothing but the firmware bin file on it.
2015-8-24
Use props
mjarnac
lvl.2

United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-8-24 22:57
Can you try the update with a USB pen ( not the SD card in an USB converter ).. make sure the USB Pe ...

I have tried using a USB "Pen" with no luck
2015-8-24
Use props
mjarnac
lvl.2

United States

mjarnac@charter Posted at 2015-8-25 00:10
I have tried using a USB "Pen" with no luck

Stillhaving problems Anybody got a clue ??
2015-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules