5366 25 2023-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 333937 ft
Czechia

Hezký den
Několik let používám software Dronelink pro práci s dronem. K dnešnímu dni Dronelink potvrdil spuštění podpory pro MINI 3 PRO a MINI 3 ve své aplikaci. ALE!!!! Když jsem přešel na Mini 3 Pro s RC ovladačem, čekal jsem, že vyjde nová podpora pro tento model od Dronelinku, ale prozatím jsem smutný, že to nepodporuje RC ovladač. Ptám se vás, bude možné podpořit aplikaci Dronelink nebo Litchi na RC ovladači pro mini 3 Pro??? bude možné toto použít, nebo je nutné zcela zbytečně pořizovat jiný ovladač jen proto, že je nemožnost ovládání pomocí RC ovladače? Myslím, že cena je dost vysoká na to, aby byla pouze jednostranná a zbytečná pro cokoli jiného. Díky za odpověď, ptal jsem se asi osmkrát a nikdy se neobtěžujete odpovědět.

2023-3-30
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Google translate =

Have a nice day
I've been using Dronelink software for drone work for several years. As of today, Dronelink has confirmed the launch of support for the MINI 3 PRO and MINI 3 in its app. BUT!!!! When I switched to the Mini 3 Pro with RC controller, I was waiting for the new support for this model from Dronelink to come out, but for now, I'm sad that it doesn't support the RC controller.

I ask you, will it be possible to support Dronelink or Litchi app on mini 3 Pro RC controller??? Will it be possible to use this, or is it completely necessary to purchase another controller just because it is impossible to control with an RC controller?
I think the price is high enough to be only one sided and useless for anything else.

Thanks for the reply, I've asked about eight times and you never bother to answer.

Would the above not be a question better addressed to Dronelink?
Where have you asked eight times?

2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we don't have this information on our end as the inquiry or request is related to a 3rd party software/app. We do not recommend using any 3rd party app/software as we haven't tested it and we cannot guarantee the stability of the software/app on any DJI products. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-30 18:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we don't have this information on our end as the inquiry or request is related to a 3rd party software/app. We do not recommend using any 3rd party app/software as we haven't tested it and we cannot guarantee the stability of the software/app on any DJI products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

So that's a professional answer about nothing. I was asking if you would allow third party app control on the RC controller, because Dronelink already provides the option to control the Mini 3 with the Dronelink app, but since I have the RC controller, I'm wondering if this app will now or in the future go to this software, Dronelink or the most used Litchi. It's not hard to answer if the driver will allow it???
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd
lvl.2
Czechia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-30 09:28
Google translate =

Have a nice day

Dronelink can't tell me if it will support a third party RC app controller. What is this nonsense?? It's not just the Dronelink app, but a lot of other apps, weather, data, Litchi or whatever. What good is a driver for 7 thousand crowns if it can do one thing and the usability is limited to one program at a huge price and nothing else can be done?? That's why I'm asking if there is or will be a possibility to use other applications for that money. What is wrong with that and no one else can answer that but DJI.
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd
lvl.2
Czechia

djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd Posted at 3-31 02:03
So that's a professional answer about nothing. I was asking if you would allow third party app control on the RC controller, because Dronelink already provides the option to control the Mini 3 with the Dronelink app, but since I have the RC controller, I'm wondering if this app will now or in the future go to this software, Dronelink or the most used Litchi. It's not hard to answer if the driver will allow it???

So why do you provide the SDK for other companies to develop software applications if you don't support them. This is really unreal. The manufacturer of the mobile phone provides the SDK for the applications so that the phone can be used. When I want to program drone flights such as map or object scanning, the DJI FLY app does not provide this, so please explain to me what original DJI software I should use, would it fulfill what I want??? Strange behavior
2023-3-31
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd Posted at 3-31 02:15
So why do you provide the SDK for other companies to develop software applications if you don't support them. This is really unreal. The manufacturer of the mobile phone provides the SDK for the applications so that the phone can be used. When I want to program drone flights such as map or object scanning, the DJI FLY app does not provide this, so please explain to me what original DJI software I should use, would it fulfill what I want??? Strange behavior

For the moment DJI does not provide anything at all, the SDK supporting the mini 3 has been announced for Q2 2023. So soon.  

Then DJI is not responsible for what third-party application developers will do with this SDK.  

You made the mistake of buying a drone that doesn't fit your needs, expecting that first the SDK would come out, and second that a third-party developer would run it.  

You can only blame yourself!  

Instead, go after Dronelink to find out what they plan to do with the SDK coming soon, and how soon they will do it?
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd
lvl.2
Czechia

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-31 02:46
For the moment DJI does not provide anything at all, the SDK supporting the mini 3 has been announced for Q2 2023. So soon.  

Then DJI is not responsible for what third-party application developers will do with this SDK.  

I wrote that Dronelink contacted me that they started supporting Mini 3 Pro and mini 3 in their application. That's why I turned to you to use the potential of the drone. But as I see it, business is business, and a fool will pull his leg. Sad reality.
2023-3-31
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd Posted at 3-31 02:54
I wrote that Dronelink contacted me that they started supporting Mini 3 Pro and mini 3 in their application. That's why I turned to you to use the potential of the drone. But as I see it, business is business, and a fool will pull his leg. Sad reality.

https://support.dronelink.com/hc/en-us/articles/15304402363411

For me Dronelink is clear on the subject
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd
lvl.2
Czechia

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-31 02:59
https://support.dronelink.com/hc/en-us/articles/15304402363411

For me Dronelink is clear on the subject

Yes of course it is clearly written and given at this point.
I bought the Mini 3 Pro among the first ones when it came out and nowhere was there a word that nothing else would work on it. But considering that it's Android, it's a system that allows installing apications, so I quite politely asked if the possibility of apps other than DJI FLY being possible on the RC was being considered.
What is wrong with this and why is someone acting so arrogant as if I want to cancel the production or why?? I politely explained the reason and asked if this was expected in the future. nothing more. Buying a controller for thousands for a single use is really a luxury, although I accept it.
2023-3-31
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd Posted at 3-31 07:53
Yes of course it is clearly written and given at this point.
I bought the Mini 3 Pro among the first ones when it came out and nowhere was there a word that nothing else would work on it. But considering that it's Android, it's a system that allows installing apications, so I quite politely asked if the possibility of apps other than DJI FLY being possible on the RC was being considered.
What is wrong with this and why is someone acting so arrogant as if I want to cancel the production or why?? I politely explained the reason and asked if this was expected in the future. nothing more. Buying a controller for thousands for a single use is really a luxury, although I accept it.

Do you have RC or RC Pro?
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd
lvl.2
Czechia

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-31 08:31
Do you have RC or RC Pro?

mám ovladač RC
2023-3-31
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

DLApp.JPG

At least that simplifies things.
I understand that it is because of insufficient storage space on this model that we cannot install third-party apps on it. To be checked.

2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd
lvl.2
Czechia

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-31 10:31
[view_image]

At least that simplifies things.

mám tam SD kartu 64GB tedy prostoru celkem dost, pokud se využije externí úložiště
2023-3-31
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd Posted at 3-31 10:50
mám tam SD kartu 64GB tedy prostoru celkem dost, pokud se využije externí úložiště

The installation directory is on internal memory. Not sure we can change it.
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd
lvl.2
Czechia

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-31 10:58
The installation directory is on internal memory. Not sure we can change it.

mobilní telefon má interní paměti 1GB nebo 2GB a má tam desítky aplikací protože je má v externí paměti nebo na SD úložišti kam si je mohu instalovat, je to klasický Android systém, v tom není vůbec žádný problém. Já mám například 2,4GB volných, což je i kompletní velikost paměti u mobilního telefonu
2023-3-31
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd Posted at 3-31 11:29
mobilní telefon má interní paměti 1GB nebo 2GB a má tam desítky aplikací protože je má v externí paměti nebo na SD úložišti kam si je mohu instalovat, je to klasický Android systém, v tom není vůbec žádný problém. Já mám například 2,4GB volných, což je i kompletní velikost paměti u mobilního telefonu

This is DJI, you cannot expect them to work the same way as other companies, cause they do not. For a start, the DJI RC android system is locked down tighter than a ducks chocolate starfish.

At present there is no way to select where you can install to, it has to be to the internal memory, anyhoo, not all apps will let you install to external memory anyway, can Dronelink even support this?

Also, its highly unlikely that DJI will open up the DJI RC to support 3rd party apps as the internal memory is just not big enough, you are going to have to resign yourself to using the N1 and a separate device. PS N1's are cheap enough, check your local FB market place, normally cheaper than eBay, thats if you do not have one already...
2023-3-31
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

" is locked down tighter than a ducks chocolate starfish."  roflmao
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd Posted at 3-31 02:03
So that's a professional answer about nothing. I was asking if you would allow third party app control on the RC controller, because Dronelink already provides the option to control the Mini 3 with the Dronelink app, but since I have the RC controller, I'm wondering if this app will now or in the future go to this software, Dronelink or the most used Litchi. It's not hard to answer if the driver will allow it???

We apologize if you feel that way. We will surely coordinate this feedback of yours to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-3
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Read DJI Wanda reply #11. She admits the RC is a joke!!.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D915%26typeid%3D915
2023-4-3
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Mobilehomer Posted at 4-3 07:55
Read DJI Wanda reply #11. She admits the RC is a joke!!.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=285512&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D915%26typeid%3D915

He just explains the difference between the two RCs.

Two different configurations, one for intensive use, the other for something a bit more hobby-oriented, and therefore less expensive.  Make sense.

What could be criticized is the lack of clarity.  There could be a comparative web page of RCs available.
2023-4-3
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-3 08:05
He just explains the difference between the two RCs.

Two different configurations, one for intensive use, the other for something a bit more hobby-oriented, and therefore less expensive.  Make sense.

Vheck several of the RC posts. MOST people see a DJI remote with a screen and expect it to be a high-end unit. It comes as a real shock when they find out it ain't!
2023-4-3
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Mobilehomer Posted at 4-3 08:22
Vheck several of the RC posts. MOST people see a DJI remote with a screen and expect it to be a high-end unit. It comes as a real shock when they find out it ain't!

I agree so I will rewrite it so that we are sure to understand each other:

What could be criticized is the lack of clarity.  There could be a comparative web page of RCs available.

2023-4-3
Use props
djiuser_9nbsjOMxC9hd
lvl.2
Czechia

je smutné, že si člověk zakoupí trojnásobně dražší ovládání a zjistí, že ho má jen na jedno použití.
Asi jako když si koupím Ferrari proti Fordu, ale budu u něj mít funkční jen zpátečku. To se opravdu vyplatí mít ferrari.
2023-4-3
Use props
CajunSwampDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 92188 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-3 04:15
We apologize if you feel that way. We will surely coordinate this feedback of yours to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.

WHICH DOESNT MEAN ...
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hello there. If you are referring to the concern about controlling or downloading a 3rd party app on the DJI RC, unfortunately, it is not supported. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules