New Mini 2 Firmware 01.07.0200 Release
8066 31 2023-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
B Master
lvl.2
Greece

New Mini 2 Firmware Release v01.07.0200 is out.
2023-3-31
Use props
neoborg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Do you have any further information about this update? For example, what's new, changed, improved or made worse?
2023-3-31
Use props
neoborg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Just a heads up to let others know that I think this fixes the free FCC hack that Android users have been using for a long time now.

I did also update DJI Fly to v1.9.9, so it might be that.
2023-3-31
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Great! I just asked Dji to clarify Mini 2 firmware versions less than 24 hours ago and Dji Paladin said I was all up to date and now we have another update!
2023-3-31
Use props
B Master
lvl.2
Greece

neoborg Posted at 3-31 04:43
Just a heads up to let others know that I think this fixes the free FCC hack that Android users have been using for a long time now.

I did also update DJI Fly to v1.9.9, so it might be that.

The FCC hack still works perfect with the new firmware! Just test it.
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_wvcdyFyC0lFA
New
Flight distance : 20951 ft
Spain

My controller turned off after the update and hasn't turned back on.
2023-3-31
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Oh! oh! There's another thread on here somewhere about controllers dying (even from new) and not coming back on!
2023-3-31
Use props
neoborg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

B Master Posted at 3-31 05:23
The FCC hack still works perfect with the new firmware! Just test it.

Can you PM which one you are using? The one I use didn't appear to work, but I have read online of people having to try three times - but I think was a different hack to what I use.
2023-3-31
Use props
Lton85
lvl.3
Flight distance : 836752 ft
Brazil

I would really like to see new features in the mini2

- AEB shot with +2 EV difference between shots

- Vertical panoramic shot

- Vertical video, making full use of the vertical sensor, (when making a horizontal 16:9 video, we already have a cut at the lower and upper ends,)

- point of interest ( POI )
2023-3-31
Use props
neoborg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Just tried to apply the FCC patch again, but sadly it doesn't appear to having any effect any more.

Information about the drone's firmware update:

Information about the DJI Fly update:

Some basic information from DJI Fly v1.9.9 after updating:

Before applying the FCC patch:

After applying the FCC patch:
2023-3-31
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

neoborg, it looks like you are on FCC mode. The 90db line is below the 1km mark.
Are you sure you don't have the permanent hack?
2023-3-31
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23325935 ft
United States

Just updated and tested.

Took it a lot longer than usual to acquire a strong GPS signal but when it did, everything went well during the test flight.
2023-3-31
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

You MUST check your settings after ANY update. My RTH was set for 120metres. I've NEVER set it that high! Other settings changed as well. So check and reset them all to your satisfaction.
Just updated both of my mini 2s and all is well. (SO FAR)
2023-3-31
Use props
neoborg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

yogi053 Posted at 3-31 07:09
neoborg, it looks like you are on FCC mode. The 90db line is below the 1km mark.
Are you sure you don't have the permanent hack?

Not as far as I know, as, I use the "mavic air 2 fcc" (sic) app on Android.  But after seeing screnshots at https://greyarro.ws/ (I won't put a direct link to the page, in case it is removed or worse) I can see what you mean now.

When it actually stops raining (good old British weather!), I will see what happens.  I have a couple of things I need to test and this weather is stopping me.
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

neoborg Posted at 3-31 03:37
Do you have any further information about this update? For example, what's new, changed, improved or made worse?

Hi, neoborg. Thanks for reaching out. DJI Mini 2 just released a new firmware update (v01.07.0200). This added Reset All Settings and Clear All Data options. You may refer to the User Manual (page 36) for more details. Please reach us back should you have further concerns. Have a nice day!
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_wvcdyFyC0lFA Posted at 3-31 05:33
My controller turned off after the update and hasn't turned back on.

If it doesn't turn on at all, kindly try plugging it into a charger and check if it shows any signs of charging. If not, try replacing the charger. If it's the same, attempt to turn it on again by pressing the power button for one second, then again, hold to power the remote controller on. If the issue remains, kindly post a short video showing the issue for further checking. We appreciate your cooperation.
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lton85 Posted at 3-31 06:30

Hi, Lton85. Thanks for reaching out. We appreciate your feedback. These are indeed useful functions and features. We will have them recorded and forwarded to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates on DJI, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you, and stay safe always.
2023-3-31
Use props
pribeiro73
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1831677 ft
Portugal

Lton85 Posted at 3-31 06:30

When every new update is out POI is the first thing I go look if it was added. One of the features I miss most in Mini 2.

AEB with +2 EV difference would be nice too.
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

pribeiro73 Posted at 4-1 04:45
When every new update is out POI is the first thing I go look if it was added. One of the features I miss most in Mini 2.

AEB with +2 EV difference would be nice too.

Thanks for the added suggestions. This will be forwarded to our team as well. We appreciate your continued support and interest in DJI Products. Have a nice day!
2023-4-1
Use props
gnanatheepan
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

I have same issue with my RC 231 / RC N1. Have you resolved it?
2023-4-10
Use props
gnanatheepan
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

yogi053 Posted at 3-31 06:17
Oh! oh! There's another thread on here somewhere about controllers dying (even from new) and not coming back on!

I'm facing this issue. Please somebody help me to fix it.
2023-4-10
Use props
gnanatheepan
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

I have same issue as you have mentioned. Have you resolved this issue?
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

carnelius Posted at 4-10 14:45
ANY HELP GUYS??? THE PATCH IS NOT WORING WITH THE .200 FIRMWARE IN MINI 3 (NO PRO).
WHY??? IT STRANGE, WITH .100 WORKS PERFECT.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us a video or screen recording showing the issue so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

gnanatheepan Posted at 4-10 21:38
I have same issue as you have mentioned. Have you resolved this issue?

Hi there. Can you please confirm if you still experience the said issue? Please let us know. Thank you.
2023-4-24
Use props
clarencereed
lvl.2
Flight distance : 159521 ft
United States

Just updated my mini 2 to latest firmware 01.07.0200, and DJI fly app to 1.9.9(752).   All good so far

2023-4-26
Use props
axel12p
lvl.1

Greece

carnelius Posted at 4-10 12:39
Fcc patch is not changing the graphic with the latest update. I have downgrade to the .100 version and its working perfect.

How did you downgraded to .0100? I tried to downgrade using DJI Assistant, but I can only find 01.06.0200 version. FCC Hack still doesn't work with this firmware version.
2023-5-9
Use props
djiuser_0b8jYA3JdIzY
New
Flight distance : 174531 ft
United Kingdom

HI ALL
AFTER NOT FLYING MY MINI 2 FOR OVER A YEAR DECIDE TO START AGAIN AND BIGEST MISTAKE I HAVE EVER DID IS INSTAL THIS FIRMWARE 01.07.0200. AND NOW MY DRONE LOOSING CONNECTION AT EVERY FLIGHT JUST 15-20 M AWAY DO NOT ASEND TO SAFE SET HIGHT AND JUST GO AND LAND AT HOME PONIT.  DID ALL WITH DRONE AND LAST 2 WEEKS EMAILS BACK AND FORWARD TO DJI WITH THIS PROBLEM. STILL NOT SORTED. HUNDREDS TIPS DONE MIU SET,  REINSTALL FLY APP YOU NAMED STILL NOTHING.
JUST TO ADD BEFORE UPDATE I CAN FLY NEAR MY ESTATE NOT EVEN ONE PROBLEM WITH CONNECTION EVER.  LET'S WAIT AND SEE ARE THE DJI WILL SORT THIS OUT.???,
2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_0b8jYA3JdIzY Posted at 5-17 05:23
HI ALL
AFTER NOT FLYING MY MINI 2 FOR OVER A YEAR DECIDE TO START AGAIN AND BIGEST MISTAKE I HAVE EVER DID IS INSTAL THIS FIRMWARE 01.07.0200. AND NOW MY DRONE LOOSING CONNECTION AT EVERY FLIGHT JUST 15-20 M AWAY DO NOT ASEND TO SAFE SET HIGHT AND JUST GO AND LAND AT HOME PONIT.  DID ALL WITH DRONE AND LAST 2 WEEKS EMAILS BACK AND FORWARD TO DJI WITH THIS PROBLEM. STILL NOT SORTED. HUNDREDS TIPS DONE MIU SET,  REINSTALL FLY APP YOU NAMED STILL NOTHING.
JUST TO ADD BEFORE UPDATE I CAN FLY NEAR MY ESTATE NOT EVEN ONE PROBLEM WITH CONNECTION EVER.  LET'S WAIT AND SEE ARE THE DJI WILL SORT THIS OUT.???,

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Have you tried refreshing the firmware of the drone? And you mentioned you forwarded this concern to DJI, were you given a case/reference number we can check? Thank you.
2023-5-17
Use props
djiuser_mFw51IRRqjhC
New
Flight distance : 456076 ft
Brazil

With the update firmware 01.07.0200, my drone is losing sinal very close and returning to base
4-24 05:59
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_mFw51IRRqjhC Posted at 4-24 05:59
With the update firmware 01.07.0200, my drone is losing sinal very close and returning to base

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please confirm if the issue happens in a different location. If you haven't tested it yet, kindly have a test flight in a different location to further isolate the issue. If the issue persists, please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer using the link below and refresh the firmware to check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
yesterday 20:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules