1336 12 2023-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrockB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148675 ft
  • >>>
United States

Even though I also feel that the discount amount of $90 was not a fair incentive towards the Motion 2 Controller…But after flying today with the new controller, I found the ability to land without the wackiness of the old MC 1 that would sometimes bounce and take off again because I did not punch the button correctly. Looking forward to learning more abilities of this control system...  In the great spirit of innovation, this new controller is an upgrade worth investing in...

2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, BrockB. Thank you for sharing your experience. You may visit this link to see more details about the DJI RC Motion 2: (https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf).
2023-3-31
Use props
BrockB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148675 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for the Manual... Will help on the learning curve...
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BrockB Posted at 3-31 20:28
Thank you for the Manual... Will help on the learning curve...

You're most welcome, BrockB. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a good one!
2023-4-1
Use props
Mjwarch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1371893 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-1 01:33
You're most welcome, BrockB. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a good one!

Is the Motion 2 Controller compatible with the Goggles V2?
2023-4-1
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Mjwarch Posted at 4-1 20:29

Yes of course, you can use the Goggles V2 together with the new Motion 2...   
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mjwarch Posted at 4-1 20:29

Hi, Mjwarch. As frankymusik mentioned, yes, the DJI RC Motion 2 is compatible with DJI FPV Goggles V2. Here are the devices that are compatible with DJI RC Motion 2 as of this writing:
• DJI Avata
• DJI Goggles 2
• DJI Goggles Integra
• DJI FPV Goggles V2

Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-4-1
Use props
Mjwarch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1371893 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fantastic news!  Every article I’ve seen only mentions the Googles Integra and not the V2.  Thanks for the quick response.
2023-4-2
Use props
Tom_765
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

I cannot wait to get the MC 2.  Unfortunately DJI sent it UPS so that means it I probably have at least 4 or 5 more days to go before it arrives, even though UPS picked it up on 3/29/2023.  Fed EX is way better.
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Tom_765 Posted at 4-2 05:43
I cannot wait to get the MC 2.  Unfortunately DJI sent it UPS so that means it I probably have at least 4 or 5 more days to go before it arrives, even though UPS picked it up on 3/29/2023.  Fed EX is way better.

Hi. Thank you for bringing up this query. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I have the order number? I'll look into the details and check for the latest updates. Thank you.
2023-4-2
Use props
Bananaman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 336608 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unfortunately as DJI have admitted in another thread, the Motion 2 Controller is not compatible with the Virtual Flight app, which sticks it to all of us who wanted the latest and best.
2023-4-10
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

Bananaman Posted at 4-10 08:53
Unfortunately as DJI have admitted in another thread, the Motion 2 Controller is not compatible with the Virtual Flight app, which sticks it to all of us who wanted the latest and best.

surely they will update the app to work with the MC2...

if you buy an Avata new at this moment, you can only get the mc2, so it should be compatible (and i hope soon)
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Bananaman Posted at 4-10 08:53

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI RC Motion 2 is currently not compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight. However, we will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules