Error Code 1006
755 6 2023-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stefzn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 228707 ft
Czechia

Hello, I’m getting Error Code 1006 when running gimbal auto check on my RS3 Pro. I couldnt find anywhere what that means and how to fix it. Any hello would be appreciated.
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

1. During the gimbal Auto Check, do not touch the gimbal.

2. Ensure that the table surface or ground surface is stable.

3. If Error Code 1006 occurs, place the DJI RS 3 Pro on a level desktop or flat ground, perform horizontal calibration, and try again.

If the issue persists after the horizontal calibration, we highly recommend sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-3
Use props
petergroft
lvl.1

India

When you see the error 1006, try doing four things in turn:

Check if you have two open tabs with IPMI. If so, close one of them and work with IPMI from another
Close your current browser, open another and connect to IPMI through it
Clear browser cookies and connect to IPMI
Connect to IPMI from another device — for example, from a mobile

Regards,
Peter
2023-4-3
Use props
stefzn
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-3 20:37
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

1. During the gimbal Auto Check, do not touch the gimbal.

I did all of these and the error still persists.
2023-4-3
Use props
stefzn
lvl.2
Czechia

petergroft Posted at 4-3 21:02
When you see the error 1006, try doing four things in turn:

Check if you have two open tabs with IPMI. If so, close one of them and work with IPMI from another

I do not understand this. What kind of tabs? I’m literally doing this on the gimbals touch screen.
2023-4-3
Use props
stefzn
lvl.2
Czechia

Update: I let it rest for a night, did a horizontal calibration the next day and the problem seems to be gone now.
2023-4-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

stefzn Posted at 4-4 22:16
Update: I let it rest for a night, did a horizontal calibration the next day and the problem seems to be gone now.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you already managed to fix the issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules