Shoulder Bag for Mini 3 Pro & RC PRO & 4+ batteries
2141 9 2023-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
synriga
lvl.4
Flight distance : 658465 ft
United States

I'm looking for a shoulder bag for carrying the Mini 3 Pro, RC PRO, and 4 (or more) batteries and necessaries for the field.
Not looking for a backpack.

The Fly More bag does well for the RC and Mini 3 Pro with 3 or 4 batteries and some other accessories.

However, the Fly More bags is a bit undersized for the larger RC PRO, Mini 3 PRO, Batteries, and accessories. Its a very tight fit to stuff it all in.

I'd like a sturdy bag a little larger than the Fly More bag.

I've been researching, but with out a alternative bag in hand to compare it is hard to determine what might be a good fit for me.

Anyone here found a bag that they use for RC PRO and Mini 3 Pro?

2023-4-4
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

Bag from Mavic 3 Cine?
2023-4-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here in Forum. Should you have other inquiries or concerns about your product, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.  
2023-4-4
Use props
fans0cb8950b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 658465 ft
United States

I got an Air 2S bag off EBay.

The  bag comfortably holds the  RC PRO controller, Mini 3 PRO, and 4 batteries. And there is plenty of room for other small items.
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans0cb8950b Posted at 4-11 07:00
I got an Air 2S bag off EBay.

The  bag comfortably holds the  RC PRO controller, Mini 3 PRO, and 4 batteries. And there is plenty of room for other small items.

Hi there. synriga. We appreciate you for sharing this information with us. This will really help our fellow DJI members that currently looking for this type of Bag. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-4-24
Use props
fans7930df3a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94206 ft
Thailand

there are plenty on ebay
2023-4-25
Use props
Mirec5050
lvl.2
Flight distance : 656555 ft
Slovakia

hello. I've been looking for a case for a mini 3 pro and an rc pro  controller for over a month. A case for this configuration,  unfortunately, doesn't exist. I found only one solution. A case from the  company pgytech, in which the inner spaces are not fixed, but it is  variable for with the help of adjustable partitions. I can't fit a  charging dock there, but I don't need it in nature! IMG-20230711-WA0008.jpg IMG-20230711-WA0009.jpg
2023-7-11
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14016926 ft
Sweden

Mirec5050 Posted at 7-11 04:13
hello. I've been looking for a case for a mini 3 pro and an rc pro  controller for over a month. A case for this configuration,  unfortunately, doesn't exist. I found only one solution. A case from the  company pgytech, in which the inner spaces are not fixed, but it is  variable for with the help of adjustable partitions. I can't fit a  charging dock there, but I don't need it in nature![view_image][view_image]

Hi Mirc5050,
I have also looked for a container or a bag as well and not found one. So I searched for this in the forum and found your entry about the Pgytech which is the best I have seen. Many thanks for this.
Is this the SKU: P18C-020?
2023-8-2
Use props
DuRavary
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125135 ft
France

The Flymore bag is fine for the RC Pro and four batteries if you keep one battery in the drone and three in the charger. I don’t see where the problem lies.
2023-8-2
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14016926 ft
Sweden

Mirec5050 Posted at 7-11 04:13
hello. I've been looking for a case for a mini 3 pro and an rc pro  controller for over a month. A case for this configuration,  unfortunately, doesn't exist. I found only one solution. A case from the  company pgytech, in which the inner spaces are not fixed, but it is  variable for with the help of adjustable partitions. I can't fit a  charging dock there, but I don't need it in nature![view_image][view_image]

Hi Mirec5050,
Would you be able to advise me of the model number of this case, as I am unable to find this on the Pgytechs web site and they do not answer my e-mails.
Regards
Tony
2023-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules