Newest Firmware / Controller
1487 9 2023-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MBSL500
lvl.4
United States

So what is the consensus with the newest FW?
With all the talk about it bricking the controller...is updating worth the risk?
I'm interested in hearing from those who have updated.
I'm not the least bit interested in what DJI recommends.

2023-4-5
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

I updated a couple days ago and have done a few test flights.

Everything seems to have gone well with it.
2023-4-5
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Same here. Tested it on both my Mini 2s. No issues found except make sure ALL your settings are correctly set to your own liking.
edit. That is with the original controller of course not the generally new one with the display. Sorry for any confusion.
2023-4-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize if you feel that way. The latest firmware of the DJI Mini 2 remote controller is v04.11.0200 and it is recommended to update to the latest firmware to ensure that there is no firmware incompatibility on your aircraft DJI Mini 2. If you experience any issues during downloading/installing, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-5
Use props
MBSL500
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-5 18:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize if you feel that way. The latest firmware of the DJI Mini 2 remote controller is v04.11.0200 and it is recommended to update to the latest firmware to ensure that there is no firmware incompatibility on your aircraft DJI Mini 2. If you experience any issues during downloading/installing, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

You must have missed the part where I wrote that "I'm NOT the least bit interested in what DJI has to say".
2023-4-7
Use props
djiuser_x8wT4uDzypjs
New
Flight distance : 11109 ft
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-5 18:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize if you feel that way. The latest firmware of the DJI Mini 2 remote controller is v04.11.0200 and it is recommended to update to the latest firmware to ensure that there is no firmware incompatibility on your aircraft DJI Mini 2. If you experience any issues during downloading/installing, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi, I've been able to update the Mini 2 to latest firmware, but I can't update the RC. I have tried via App and via DJI Assistant with no luck. Already tryied to reinstall app and Assistant but I'm still not able to update the RC.What can I do now?

2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_S8upwTRxR1CG
New
United Kingdom

I got the same problem, it is a known problem that users are not able to update the firmware for both drone and controller via fly app on ios,  while I did successfully update the latest firmware for my drone using dji assistant 2 on Mac, but no luck to update the controller, contacted dji support, said they know the issue.....
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

MBSL500 Posted at 4-7 18:35
You must have missed the part where I wrote that "I'm NOT the least bit interested in what DJI has to say".

Thank you for your response and we totally understand your request. Rest assured that we are doing our best to provide every inquiry of our customers here at DJI Forum. If you have any concerns or issues, feel free to contact us. Thank you.
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_x8wT4uDzypjs Posted at 4-9 02:09
Hi, I've been able to update the Mini 2 to latest firmware, but I can't update the RC. I have tried via App and via DJI Assistant with no luck. Already tryied to reinstall app and Assistant but I'm still not able to update the RC.What can I do now?

[view_image]

Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please click the "Firmware Update" on the DJI Assistant 2 and check what available versions are showing on the DJI Assistant 2? If there is no version showing, please reinstall the software on your computer and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_S8upwTRxR1CG Posted at 4-9 15:49
I got the same problem, it is a known problem that users are not able to update the firmware for both drone and controller via fly app on ios,  while I did successfully update the latest firmware for my drone using dji assistant 2 on Mac, but no luck to update the controller, contacted dji support, said they know the issue.....

Hi there. Can you please tell us more about what issue did you experience when updating the remote controller using the DJI Assistant 2 software? Can you please try to reinstall the software on your computer and try again to see if the issue persists? If you are updating with the DJI Fly app, the firmware update failed if the aircraft or remote controller is powered off during the update process. In this case, please power on the aircraft and remote controller, and update again. Please provide us with the current firmware version that you are using on your controller so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules