1486 5 2023-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kirbe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5065574 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hi guys,
Two days ago I have received my Avata. The drone is excellent, the purchase was worth it, however in my free time I would like to exercise on the DJI Virtual Flight app on PC. Until I get the remove controller I have to use the motion controller, however I can't figure it out how to connect the motion controller to PC in order to fly with it in the DJI Virtual Flight app. Can anyone help out with this? I was using it on my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and it is working fine, but I don't have enough FPS in order to practice it on my phone.
In the end, is there any way how I could connect the controller to my PC?
2023-4-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what Windows version are you running on your PC? Make sure that you already activated your remote controller using the DJI Assistant 2 to make use of the DJI Virtual Flight. Please keep us posted. Thank you.  
2023-4-5
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

Are you using the new motion controller 2, or the "old" motion controller?

The new one is not supported bij the app.....
2023-4-5
Use props
Kirbe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5065574 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hey guys, thanks for help, everything is working fine.
The solution was to install the driver pack for the controller, so after that it started working.
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Kirbe Posted at 5-20 14:16
Hey guys, thanks for help, everything is working fine.
The solution was to install the driver pack for the controller, so after that it started working.

We are glad to know the issue has been sorted out. If you need further assistance, please reach us back here. Have a nice day!
2023-5-30
Use props
Juergen1968
lvl.1
Germany

Can someone please post the link to the DJI Motioin Controller Windows Driver?
All what I can find is from 2013 .....
Thank you
2023-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules