crash dji Mimo on pixel 7
1181 4 2023-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kkk1984
New

Italy

I installed dji Mimo on my Google pixel 7 smartphone. But the app keeps crashing. I can't use my dji Pocket 2. I have android 13
2023-4-6
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I have a list of phones that are compatible with the Pocket 2 at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=235190

The list also contains troubleshooting tips to help solve problems in activating the Pocket 2, using the app and making the app run smoothly. Could there be something on that list that could help you?

Good luck with your troubleshooting, I hope you get it to work
2023-4-6
Use props
kkk1984
New

Italy

HGDC84 Posted at 4-6 08:58
I have a list of phones that are compatible with the Pocket 2 at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=235190

The list also contains troubleshooting tips to help solve problems in activating the Pocket 2, using the app and making the app run smoothly. Could there be something on that list that could help you?

Actually I have already seen that list but my Google Pixel 7 (not the Pro version) is not there. It does not tell me that it is compatible or that it is not. It just doesn't exist.
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. It is found that your mobile device is Google Pixel 7, and compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2023-4-6
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

kkk1984 Posted at 4-6 09:10
Actually I have already seen that list but my Google Pixel 7 (not the Pro version) is not there. It does not tell me that it is compatible or that it is not. It just doesn't exist.

Yes, it's true that the model isn't (at least yet) on the list, but have you tried the troubleshooting tips and checked if those can make a difference?
2023-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules