C1 classification application system error on address entry
12Next >
3879 74 2023-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RJD
lvl.2

Spain

I am trying to apply for C1 classification and getting a little desperate here - I am located on the Canary Islands, we are part of the EU, but every time I enter the address it returns a 'system error, try again' message. Even when I try to contact the online support and it asks me to select my region and I choose Europe, it will tell me that it has detected I am not in Europe. I also considered havin it sent to some of my family in Germany but I can change the country selection away from 'Spain' in the address (it is the only part that is filled in and is greyed out) any help will be greatly appreciated!
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly confirm if the drone meets the following conditions:
a. Drone type is Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Cine;
b. DJI APP version is 1.9.0 or above and Firmware version is 01.00.0900 or above;
c. Drone now in the European Economic Area (EEA).
If not, kindly ensure to update the app or drone's firmware. If it does, and the error remains, please let us know so we can submit a manual application for you. Thank you, and have a good day.
2023-4-7
Use props
RJD
lvl.2

Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 4-7 23:28
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly confirm if the drone meets the following conditions:
b. DJI APP version is 1.9.0 or above and Firmware version is 01.00.0900 or above;

Dear Tony, many thanks for your reply - I can confirm all of the above:
Drone is Mavic 3
DJI App is running 04.13.0800 and firmware version is 01.00.1000
The drone is now in the European Economic Area
Unfortunately the problem persists
2023-4-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RJD Posted at 4-8 00:14
Dear Tony, many thanks for your reply - I can confirm all of the above:
Drone is Mavic 3
DJI App is running 04.13.0800 and firmware version is 01.00.1000

Thanks for the confirmation. We'll be sending you a PM to gather some necessary details for the application. Kindly check your inbox and respond at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
2023-4-8
Use props
djiuser_KRFDV99bzzyH
New
France

DJI Tony Posted at 4-8 03:54
Thanks for the confirmation. We'll be sending you a PM to gather some necessary details for the application. Kindly check your inbox and respond at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Hi Tony.

I'm having the same issue here. My drone and my controller are updated and I live in  European Economic Area.
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_KRFDV99bzzyH Posted at 4-17 10:42
Hi Tony.

I'm having the same issue here. My drone and my controller are updated and I live in  European Economic Area.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. We will send you a PM to gather your information. Kindly check your inbox at your most convenient time. Thank you.
2023-4-18
Use props
tmbinc
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-18 00:45
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. We will send you a PM to gather your information. Kindly check your inbox at your most convenient time. Thank you.

Hi,

I'm having the same problem - verified the things above, but get a "System Error" when adding my address.
2023-4-28
Use props
djiuser_0hwhqzRdoKiI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66086 ft
Spain

Hi, this is happening to me too. Trying to register a new Mavic 3. Firmware updated to latest on drone and controller this morning. Everything seems fine on drone. When I click on the C1 label bit, it wants an address to send it to but the DJI Fly app returns a yellow/orange system error, try again later message. Tried yesterday several times with previous firmware version and today several times with new latest firmware version. Not working. Drone is physically in Spain. Same when trying to add an address via the website. What is the fix? Best to all from southern Spain,
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tmbinc Posted at 4-28 06:58
Hi,

I'm having the same problem - verified the things above, but get a "System Error" when adding my address.

Hi there. We're sorry you're experiencing the same issues. We have sent you a PM. Kindly check your inbox at your most convenient time. Thank you.
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_0hwhqzRdoKiI Posted at 4-28 07:14
Hi, this is happening to me too. Trying to register a new Mavic 3. Firmware updated to latest on drone and controller this morning. Everything seems fine on drone. When I click on the C1 label bit, it wants an address to send it to but the DJI Fly app returns a yellow/orange system error, try again later message. Tried yesterday several times with previous firmware version and today several times with new latest firmware version. Not working. Drone is physically in Spain. Same when trying to add an address via the website. What is the fix? Best to all from southern Spain,

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We've also sent you a PM. Please check your inbox. Thank you.
2023-4-29
Use props
djiuser_TkilxgwnFFEk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55850 ft
Spain

Hi there,

Same to me, I'm in Spain too, tried several times to obtain the c1 label but always get the "system error, try again later" entering my address. I have a Mavic 3, last firmware, app updated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
2023-4-30
Use props
RJD
lvl.2

Netherlands

djiuser_TkilxgwnFFEk Posted at 4-30 08:02
Hi there,

Same to me, I'm in Spain too, tried several times to obtain the c1 label but always get the "system error, try again later" entering my address. I have a Mavic 3, last firmware, app updated.

If you get in touch with support they'll dial it in manually for you and send you the stickers
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_TkilxgwnFFEk Posted at 4-30 08:02
Hi there,

Hi there. We're sorry you're getting the same error. We've sent you a PM. Kindly check at your earliest convenience.
2023-5-1
Use props
djiuser_v9sO6mhWPpJs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 182687 ft
Switzerland

C1 Label Schweiz ist aktiviert!!
Thank you very much
Super! Heute 13.Mai 23, OHNE problem, via DJI APP, meine C1 CERTIVIZIERUNG beantragt. Vielen Dank,  Manuel
Screenshot_2023-05-13-20-18-19.png
Screenshot_2023-05-13-15-52-04.png
Screenshot_20230517-075217.jpg
2023-5-5
Use props
Patrick8639
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hello,
Same thing here.
With application and drone at the latest version, I can finally ask for C1 certification in Switzerland.
The problem is that the application doesn't accept my address and displays "System error - Please try again later"...
Fprtunately, the drone firmware seems to have less bugs...
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_v9sO6mhWPpJs Posted at 5-5 13:29
Hi,
I have the same problem with Confirm my address in Switzerland.(system error). Can you help for this. What can I do , Apply for the c1 label
greeting Manuel

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if your issue is resolved? You can contact our support to help you. Here is the link:https://www.dji.com/ch/support/repair?from=store_homepage
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Patrick8639 Posted at 5-7 03:53
Hello,
Same thing here.
With application and drone at the latest version, I can finally ask for C1 certification in Switzerland.

Here there. May we confirm if you successfully applied for the label now?
2023-5-7
Use props
LuciMain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 934327 ft
Switzerland

Maybe this is helpful for you... wrote it in a different thread here in the forum  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 867&pid=3035819
2023-5-10
Use props
Ziv.ishshalom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 824606 ft
Germany

Hi, was this issue resolved somehow?
I am trying to add my address (Germany) and I get "System error, please try again later." error.
Tried also adding an address via https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress but I am getting the same error.
2023-8-12
Use props
DONATI-LAB
lvl.1
Italy

Hello, my M3E just arrived and when trying to apply for C2 certification i got a "System error, please try again later" too. Same if I try to add the address on the Service Request and Inquiry page.
2023-12-20
Use props
rcoutard
New

France

Hello
I have the same issue trying to get my stickers for a new Mavic 3 cine, I'm located in France. Any help ? Thanks !
1-20 06:38
Use props
Gert Kracht
lvl.2
Flight distance : 408373 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello, I get a 'Network exception' error message when applying for my C1 registration of my Air 2S.
Can you please help me out. I tried many time but the red error message is very persistant.
I updated both my Air2S and RM330 to the latest firmware.

Thanks,

Gert
1-24 13:10
Use props
Killerbee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 64820 ft
Netherlands

Gert Kracht Posted at 1-24 13:10
Hello, I get a 'Network exception' error message when applying for my C1 registration of my Air 2S.
Can you please help me out. I tried many time but the red error message is very persistant.
I updated both my Air2S and RM330 to the latest firmware.

From Facebook DJI:
DJI  Update: The release of the C1 label for the Air 2S is now scheduled for early March instead of late January as originally planned. We have encountered additional complexities that require thorough attention and resolution and appreciate your anticipation. Stay tuned for an even better experience!
1-24 13:34
Use props
Gert Kracht
lvl.2
Flight distance : 408373 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Killerbee Posted at 1-24 13:34
From Facebook DJI:
DJI  Update: The release of the C1 label for the Air 2S is now scheduled for early March instead of late January as originally planned. We have encountered additional complexities that require thorough attention and resolution and appreciate your anticipation. Stay tuned for an even better experience!

Thank you. I hope they will succeed in releasing the update.
1-24 15:56
Use props
Naturekid72
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69357 ft
Germany

Same problem here in Germany..

Newest firmware
Mini 4 pro

Kind regards
Joerg
1-27 06:12
Use props
PatiKuba
New
Spain

Same happens here. Spain
Why this is still not fixed all the firmware updats installedMini 3 Pro
1-31 04:05
Use props
djiuser_gZCjhy7cKXg9
New
Flight distance : 36070 ft
Poland

Hi, I have the same issue, what should I do, everything is up to date
2-3 04:59
Use props
djiuser_y0nFQ4Et72QG
New
Flight distance : 43501 ft
Italy

DJI Tony Inserito il 7/4/2023 23:28
Ciao a tutti. Grazie per averci contattato e ci scusiamo per l'inconveniente. Si prega di verificare se il drone soddisfa le seguenti condizioni:
a. Il tipo di drone è Mavic 3 o Mavic 3 Cine;
B. La versione dell'APP DJI è 1.9.0 o successiva e la versione del firmware è 01.00.0900 o successiva;

Ciao ho lo stesso problema dall' Italia non riesco a salvare l'indirizzo per richiedere la certificazione mi puoi aiutare mavic 3 tutto aggiornato
2-6 04:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_y0nFQ4Et72QG Posted at 2-6 04:50
Ciao ho lo stesso problema dall' Italia non riesco a salvare l'indirizzo per richiedere la certificazione mi puoi aiutare mavic 3 tutto aggiornato

Hi there. Please make sure your drone model is Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Cine, the DJI APP version is 1.9.0 or above and the Firmware version is 01.00.0900 or above. I have also sent you a message to assist you further, please check your forum inox. Thank you.
2-7 01:47
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_gZCjhy7cKXg9 Posted at 2-3 04:59
Hi, I have the same issue, what should I do, everything is up to date

Hello. Sorry about the trouble. I have sent you a message. Please kindly check your inbox. I appreciate your patience.
2-7 01:53
Use props
djiuser_w7Nq9Y9K30mh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 479610 ft
Spain

I'm getting the same issue with my Mini 3 Pro. Although I could add the address directly via repair website, when I submit my Class Identification Label Application request I get error.
2-9 09:05
Use props
fans608a3a3f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 586194 ft
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-4-7 23:28
***Update - I managed to enter an address on the repair site, so problem solved.

Hi Tony,

I'm having the same problem with the Mini 4 Pro. Can you help me?

Kind regards,

Tim
2-9 10:42
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans608a3a3f Posted at 2-9 10:42
***Update - I managed to enter an address on the repair site, so problem solved.

Awesome. I'm glad to know it was already solved. You can always reach us if you need further assistance. Have a great day ahead.
2-10 03:29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_w7Nq9Y9K30mh Posted at 2-9 09:05
I'm getting the same issue with my Mini 3 Pro. Although I could add the address directly via repair website, when I submit my Class Identification Label Application request I get error.

Hi. Sorry about the inconvenience. May I know what error are you getting? Thank you.
2-10 03:31
Use props
DeeWay81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22431 ft
Germany

Update:

go to the page and enter this adress: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress

Done

Hello from Germany

same problem

DJI Mini 4 Pro ... C0 to C1

The error occurs in the address entry -> "System error"

please help
2-22 08:25
Use props
Davidmenk3
New

Pakistan

It seems like there might be an issue with the C1 classification application system, possibly related to address entry. This could be due to an err connection reset error. You may want to check your internet connection or contact support for assistance.
2-23 03:35
Use props
mieszek2
lvl.1

Ireland

Davidmenk3 Posted at 2-23 03:35
It seems like there might be an issue with the C1 classification application system, possibly related to address entry. This could be due to an err connection reset error. You may want to check your internet connection or contact support for assistance.

I have the same issue. mini 3 pro, DJI RC-N1(Model RC231). wifi working, all firmware updated. there is some (empty) error appearing for 2-3 seconds when I enter Cx Label window. when I submit form "Network Error" appears for a moment. This looks like DJI Fly error
2-23 06:53
Use props
djiuser_akQCadkm49GZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5387 ft
Germany

Hello,
Same issu with the Mini 4 pro. I am Not able to save the adresse and proceed.

Best regards
2-23 11:29
Use props
djiuser_OThYzKE1gmlq
New
Germany

Hi,

I have the same problem with the Mini 4 pro. Updated my firmware but can't add my address.

What can I do?

Best regards

Philipp
3-6 12:28
Use props
fansf3575fa1
lvl.2
United States

Why aren't they putting the labels in the box instead of making customers jump through these hoops?

Has anyone run into police or other authorities demanding to see this label?
3-6 18:37
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules