953 7 2023-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

We revisit White Rim Trail in Moab for an epic adventure. These views are not to be missed!

2023-4-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning work and a great adventure.  
2023-4-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Spectacular views Kerry.    You're having one amazing adventure after another.  Keep up the great work.  
2023-4-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful footage!
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_ULtunCmeBQho
New

United States

This is great, but I was doing some checking and it seems filming here is illegal, right? The UT govt and city of Moab seem pretty serious. I hope I'm wrong because I'm headed there next week and would love to film!
2023-4-13
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_ULtunCmeBQho Posted at 4-13 15:34
This is great, but I was doing some checking and it seems filming here is illegal, right? The UT govt and city of Moab seem pretty serious. I hope I'm wrong because I'm headed there next week and would love to film!

You have to get a permit first. The state and city have nothing to do with Canyonlands, it is a National Park.

2023-4-13
Use props
djiuser_ULtunCmeBQho
New

United States

KerryG Posted at 4-13 16:03
You have to get a permit first. The state and city have nothing to do with Canyonlands, it is a National Park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avsk6Djj5LE

Would you be able to share how you obtained the permit. When I went to the NPS Canyonlands site, this is what I found " Unmanned Aircraft (Drones)
The use of unmanned aircraft is prohibited to protect public safety, minimize visitor-use conflicts, and prevent unacceptable impacts to scenic values, natural soundscapes, and wildlife. "
2023-4-14
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_ULtunCmeBQho Posted at 4-14 15:28
Would you be able to share how you obtained the permit. When I went to the NPS Canyonlands site, this is what I found " Unmanned Aircraft (Drones)
The use of unmanned aircraft is prohibited to protect public safety, minimize visitor-use conflicts, and prevent unacceptable impacts to scenic values, natural soundscapes, and wildlife. "

No drones were used within the national park. I also had to contact them about commercial filming.
2023-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules