Problems after latest firmware update
1251 5 2023-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ham_Wallet
lvl.1

United States

I updated the firmware on my Mini 2 a couple of days ago.  Whenever I try to bind my aircraft to my account I get a message that the "aircraft firmware is not up to date". When I check for firmware updates I get a message that the 'server is busy' and to try again later.  DJI Assistant 2 doesn't recognize the aircraft when it's plugged into my computer. I have no clue how to roll back to a previous firmware version or why I keep getting the 'aircraft firmware not up to date". Someone please help before things start getting smashed.
2023-4-6
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23418189 ft
United States

For Assistant 2 to recognize it, you need to turn on the drone without the cable plugged in. After it is on but before it does its startup jingle, plug it in.
2023-4-6
Use props
Ham_Wallet
lvl.1

United States

blue_canyon21 Posted at 4-6 15:43
For Assistant 2 to recognize it, you need to turn on the drone without the cable plugged in. After it is on but before it does its startup jingle, plug it in.

Tried that. Still doesn’t recognize.
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm what is the current firmware version of your DJI Mini 2 at the moment? You may check this by going to DJI Fly > General Settings (3dots) > About and please take a screenshot and send it to us so we can check. In addition, did you manage to modify your DJI Assistant 2 software before connecting your DJI Mini 2? If not, please refer to this thread and look for the response of our fellow Admin DJI Gamora https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=285002 . Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-6
Use props
Ham_Wallet
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-6 17:25
Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm what is the current firmware version of your DJI Mini 2 at the moment? You may check this by going to DJI Fly > General Settings (3dots) > About and please take a screenshot and send it to us so we can check. In addition, did you manage to modify your DJI Assistant 2 software before connecting your DJI Mini 2? If not, please refer to this thread and look for the response of our fellow Admin DJI Gamora https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=285002 . Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have once again attempted to upgrade the firmware and bind to account and get the same result. See screenshots below. Additionally, when I tried to modify the Assistant 2 software I don’t have the wm161 or wm1605 to modify. Screenshot also provided.
2F5E0F0B-11D7-4754-A27F-165E122BC924.jpeg
E8AE356B-9855-407D-B167-EFAA26B1B10B.png
17C6A382-382B-48C7-BA29-86E4BDEE6CD6.png
759B34DF-6CC8-41F2-AF8F-478258742CD0.png
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ham_Wallet Posted at 4-7 06:59
I have once again attempted to upgrade the firmware and bind to account and get the same result. See screenshots below. Additionally, when I tried to modify the Assistant 2 software I don’t have the wm161 or wm1605 to modify. Screenshot also provided.

Thank you for keeping us posted. It shows on the screenshot that you are currently using the latest firmware of the DJI Mini 2. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check again if the issue persists? You may download the application using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules