3526 7 2023-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Props
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3090846 ft
United States

hey y'all,
I have tried every variation of the instructions I could find on YouTube and I cannot seem to get my DJI FPV to recognize my new Motion Controller 2. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I can't really write down every technique I tried but suffice to say, I have been able to make my other Motion Controller 1 work with it with no problems.
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Props. Thank you for reaching out. Are you pertaining to DJI RC Motion 2?

If yes, regretfully, this is not compatible with the DJI FPV drone. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
2.jpg
2023-4-6
Use props
Props
lvl.3
United States

Hi there, yes. I can get it it to connect to my Avata, but not my DJI FPV and DJI FPV Goggles V2.
Okay! Well, I wish I had asked this question prior to spending 2 hours trying to get it to connect!

This YouTube video says he got it to connect! What am I missing?

Thank you for the help!
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Props Posted at 4-7 14:42
Hi there, yes. I can get it it to connect to my Avata, but not my DJI FPV and DJI FPV Goggles V2.
Okay! Well, I wish I had asked this question prior to spending 2 hours trying to get it to connect!

Hi, Props. Technically, DJI RC Motion 2 and DJI FPV are not compatible with each other as of this writing so you'll never get them to link. For your own safety, please don't follow any tutorial videos regarding the linking of these devices. Thank you for your kind understanding. In addition, you should be able to pair it with FPV Goggles V2 with the DJI Avata drone.

2023-4-8
Use props
Props
lvl.3
United States

Trust me, I'm a bit relieved to know I didn't just have a defective one! I'm fine with it working with the Avata.
Thank you for the help.
2023-4-8
Use props
djiuser_Frisketti_Photo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26119 ft

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-6 18:53
Hi, Props. Thank you for reaching out. Are you pertaining to DJI RC Motion 2?
[view_image]
If yes, regretfully, this is not compatible with the DJI FPV drone. We're sorry for the inconvenience.[Image]

Oh I had the same problem. I didn’t realize the MC 2 wasn’t compatible with the FPV. That’s a shame. Will it be? I’m afraid it’s getting phased out which is why the goggles  2 didn’t work with it either  
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Frisketti_Photo Posted at 4-9 21:44
Oh I had the same problem. I didn’t realize the MC 2 wasn’t compatible with the FPV. That’s a shame. Will it be? I’m afraid it’s getting phased out which is why the goggles  2 didn’t work with it either

Hi, djiuser_Frisketti_Photo. Sorry to read about that. As of now, we haven't received any update yet about the compatibility of DJI FPV DJI and RC Motion 2. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Props Posted at 4-8 06:55
Trust me, I'm a bit relieved to know I didn't just have a defective one! I'm fine with it working with the Avata.
Thank you for the help.

You're most welcome, Props. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a good one!
2023-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules