1312 11 2023-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cozza
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys.
I have just noticed that in the fly app if I blow the map up to full screen it shows my location, my home point but also a window with a picture that when I click on it it opens a video of I think my last flight, why does it show this video at this new home point. Is this normal?
Many thanks in advance.
2023-4-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Cozza. Thank you for reaching out. To fully understand your concern, can you please confirm the aircraft model you are using and kindly provide a screenshot showing the map view and the video interface for further checking? Thank you.
2023-4-9
Use props
fans63654ee3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2133665 ft
  • >>>
United States

I also have the same question about Video in Map View with DJI Mini SE. I have included a screenshot of the Video in Map View.
2023-4-15
Use props
Cozza
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-9 03:33
Hi, Cozza. Thank you for reaching out. To fully understand your concern, can you please confirm the aircraft model you are using and kindly provide a screenshot showing the map view and the video interface for further checking? Thank you.

Hi see Fans below, this is what I have, it's a previous video from another area.
Oh and its a mini2.
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans63654ee3 Posted at 4-15 13:01
I also have the same question about Video in Map View with DJI Mini SE. I have included a screenshot of the Video in Map View. [view_image][view_image]

Hi, fans63654ee3. Thanks for the screenshots. We have forwarded them to our relevant team to check if this is normal. We will get back to you once we receive an update. Thank you.
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Cozza Posted at 4-15 13:08
Hi see Fans below, this is what I have, it's a previous video from another area.
Oh and its a mini2.

Thank you for the reply, Cozza. I'll get back to you as well once we receive an update regarding this. Thank you.
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Cozza Posted at 4-15 13:08
Oh and its a mini2.

Hi, Cozza and fans63654ee3. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. As per them, what you are seeing is normal. This is the cached video before the image transmission breaks. The video cache duration is 10 seconds (If the video is less than 10 seconds before disconnection, it will be played by 10 seconds). The video can only be viewed in the Find My Drone screen and cannot be exported. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-4-20
Use props
fans63654ee3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2133665 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-20 02:02
Hi, Cozza and fans63654ee3. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. As per them, what you are seeing is normal. This is the cached video before the image transmission breaks. The video cache duration is 10 seconds (If the video is less than 10 seconds before disconnection, it will be played by 10 seconds). The video can only be viewed in the Find My Drone screen and cannot be exported. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.

Thank you for the quick reply but I have another question about Video in Map View if you don't mind.

I just wanted make sure I understand correctly, The DJI Fly application automatically catches/records about a 10 second video after the image disconnects and places it on the Find My Drone map without input from the Pilot In Command?

Hope this makes sense and thank you again for quick reply.
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans63654ee3 Posted at 4-21 09:18
Thank you for the quick reply but I have another question about Video in Map View if you don't mind.

I just wanted make sure I understand correctly, The DJI Fly application automatically catches/records about a 10 second video after the image disconnects and places it on the Find My Drone map without input from the Pilot In Command?

Hi, fans63654ee3. Let me verify this with our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we receive an update. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans63654ee3 Posted at 4-21 09:18

I just wanted make sure I understand correctly, The DJI Fly application automatically catches/records about a 10 second video after the image disconnects and places it on the Find My Drone map without input from the Pilot In Command?

Hi, fans63654ee3. Thank you for patiently waiting. Yes, this is the DJI Fly App function.
2023-5-11
Use props
Nate Bietz
New

United States

How can the thumbnail preview be removed from the map view? I don’t want it there.
2-28 16:02
Use props
AlexBacki
lvl.1

Ukraine

thanks!!! good
3-8 07:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules