Black screen but still lights up
849 4 2023-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6x6ckoRPTD5T
lvl.1
United States

My cameras back screen still lights up. You can not see anything. My front screen works just fine. I have the latest up. It has not been wet or dropped. The screen just all of sudden went blank please help.
8EAC6A8D-E6A6-43B9-A713-615EDB9765E8.jpeg
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_6x6ckoRPTD5T
lvl.1
United States

Osmo Action-what is happening

This is my back screen, my front screen still works…what’s wrong?
6D9FE2EE-1FF1-4542-A524-8D135313BEC2.jpeg
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you try if you can slide down the screen to access Settings? If yes, please proceed and Factory Reset the action camera. Also, you may try updating the firmware of the camera. Please download the firmware package from the DJI website and copy it to the microSD card and insert to the camera. Please keep us updated on the results. Thank you.
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_6x6ckoRPTD5T
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-9 23:06
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you try if you can slide down the screen to access Settings? If yes, please proceed and Factory Reset the action camera. Also, you may try updating the firmware of the camera. Please download the firmware package from the DJI website and copy it to the microSD card and insert to the camera. Please keep us updated on the results. Thank you.

Hi it has the latest update… the screen does not slide up or down it’s just blank
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_6x6ckoRPTD5T Posted at 4-10 03:34
Hi it has the latest update… the screen does not slide up or down it’s just blank

Thanks for the update. If that's the case, we're afraid you have to consider sending the device back for further checking. You may submit a repair request at (repair.dji.com) or contact our Customer Support at (support.dji.com). Please note that warranty service will be applied depending on the damage assessment result and the warranty status of it. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules