776 3 2023-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Seems that Mavic 3 have real issues in full MANUAL mode in hyperlapse, the clouds will change the WB and luma in a strange way....Is like the sensor is getting really hot and is giving failures in keeping same FULL MANUAL settings, as we can clearly see in Hyperlapse that the WB and Luma is shifting each 40-60 pictures...And I talk about RAW and JPEG, no matter what is used...
I have sent to DJI a report a few months back, no fixes was made....is still same thing...Clouds in hyperlapse shifts HUE/WB/LUMA at each 40-50 picture taken....
Is an issue that is prolonged from the launch of the model....will appear a fix? It is possible to be fixed? Or is the sensor overheating and giving this voltage errors that cannot be corrected?

A friend of mine made this Hype....it can be seen the clouds shifting, full MANUAL mode.

2023-4-11
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9021293 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is an amazing video though! My Mavic would look like the perspective of a duck waddling if I tried that! Great view.
2023-4-11
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

dronethemoment Posted at 4-11 10:16
That is an amazing video though! My Mavic would look like the perspective of a duck waddling if I tried that! Great view.

Not my credits.
Still the shifts in clouds is enough to ruin it as a selling one.
And DJI knows about it from a long time...
2023-4-11
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9021293 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geo_Drone Posted at 4-11 10:29
Not my credits.
Still the shifts in clouds is enough to ruin it as a selling one.
And DJI knows about it from a long time...

That definition sucks to have that happen. I’ve seen black frames, color shifts in my Mavic also. Creates a short strobing effect.  The mini 3 pro was doing it also but haven’t seen it in the latest firmware.  Hope they acknowledge it!!
2023-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules