684 4 2023-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

We had a lovely trip to the North of England and Scotland with the little Motorhome and the Honwave T38 IE 2 Sib. Here is a video of the whole 8 days condensed into 15 minutes. This was all filmed on the Osmo Action 3 and made in Imovie on my Ipad

2023-4-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lots of interesting scenery on that trip.  Did look like you had a bit of gloomy weather but then some days with good weather.  All in all quite the lovely trip.  Nice job on the video Bigplumbs.  
2023-4-11
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-11 13:24
Lots of interesting scenery on that trip.  Did look like you had a bit of gloomy weather but then some days with good weather.  All in all quite the lovely trip.  Nice job on the video Bigplumbs.

Thanks. Yes the weather in the Lake District and Scotland can be wet and gloomy but the area and scenery certainly makes up for it. We were lucky generally  on this trip it can be a lot worse and the Midges in the Summer can be very bad
2023-4-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 4-11 21:07
Thanks. Yes the weather in the Lake District and Scotland can be wet and gloomy but the area and scenery certainly makes up for it. We were lucky generally  on this trip it can be a lot worse and the Midges in the Summer can be very bad

You're very welcome.  Having spent some time in Scotland during my Naval career I can vouch for how bad the midges can get.  
2023-4-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks like a lot of fun!
2023-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now