Best drone for taking pictures of buildings in cities
885 2 2023-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_eNCvTyWDF2li
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50633 ft
Lithuania

Hello, I work in architecture sector and I use DJI mini 2 drone to take photos of buildings that im working on. Recently i accidentally crashed my drone into a building (whoopsie) and the refresh care plan has expired, so im looking to buy a new drone. I could buy DJI mini 2 drone to replace the broken one, but since I new drone I might as well do an upgrade if its worth, but thats the problem, i dont know if its worth. I did some comparisons between MINI 3, MINI 3 PRO and MAVIC 3 CLASSIC, and what i found out is that MAVIC is of course better, but 2x more expensive than MINI 3 PRO and 3x MINI 3 but has less MP in its camera and less flight time (compared to battery plus in MINI 3/PRO). I also want to note that since im the owner of the company, I would use the drone for work and personal life like travels and stuff from time to time. My budget is somewhere up to 2k eur, that means i could afford MAVIC 3 CLASSIC, but i want to find out if its worth to spend 2x more and what I would get for that 2x price than MINI 3 PRO. So I would appreciate if you could give me some pros and cons about the drones so I could make a decision. Like one pro about MAVIC 3 is that it has omni-directional collision detection system, so maybe that would help me not crash the drone accidentally in the future.
Also, I want to ask about the DJI RC controller, is it worth getting or phone+controller combo is enough?
2023-4-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

the DJI RC controller makes flying so much more convenient and fast to setup.
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Mavic 3 Classic is a good choice as it offers more flight time compared with the DJI Mini 3 Pro when inserted with the DJI Intelligent Flight Battery. Also, Mavic 3 Classic has Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing which can detect obstacles in all directions with extreme precision. Multiple sensing cameras with a wider range of detection help Mavic 3/Mavic 3 Classic responds to obstacles earlier. In a well-lit environment, Mavic 3/Mavic 3 Classic can avoid obstacles faster and more smoothly, capturing stable footage safely even when flying laterally or backward. For more specifications, you may compare drones straight to our website using the link below. Thank you for always choosing DJI and have a great day!

https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-consumer-drones
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules