1859 9 2023-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoeGallimore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 150830 ft

United Kingdom

Hi All,

Is there any possibility of having the spotlight and active track modes for the Mavic 3 T, or is it already present and I'm just missing it?

Joe
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise does not support these features. The DJI Mavic 3T is mainly used for power line inspection, oil and gas inspection, pipeline patrol, firefighting rescue, emergency rescue, police affairs, and law enforcement, traffic law enforcement, forest fire prevention, environmental protection, animal protection, etc. In software use, the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series adopts the DJI Pilot 2 app, which is specially designed for industry users and has great differences from Consumer drones in terms of product experience. If you are a professional aerial photography enthusiast or have a passion for drone flying, we recommend that you use the DJI Mavic 3 Consumer and discover a completely different user experience. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-13
Use props
JoeGallimore
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Thanks for the response, We use our Mavic 3 T for both roles so its a bit of a shame but hey well!
One of our use cases for the thermal is to track temperatures on opperating vehicles, and having the ability to track the vehicle more easily would be great!
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JoeGallimore Posted at 4-13 22:35
Thanks for the response, We use our Mavic 3 T for both roles so its a bit of a shame but hey well!
One of our use cases for the thermal is to track temperatures on opperating vehicles, and having the ability to track the vehicle more easily would be great!

Thank you for your response, Joe. We will take note of this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for always choosing DJI! Have a nice day ahead.
2023-5-1
Use props
djiuser_z7syT0PfLWKr
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-1 03:52
Thank you for your response, Joe. We will take note of this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for always choosing DJI! Have a nice day ahead.

Maybe active track will only enable more use cases, i can imagine that when youre hunting  poachers, it would be the best tool ever..especially for the M2T,

love the plane anyway, but there is always eoom for improvement..
2023-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_z7syT0PfLWKr Posted at 7-24 06:53
Maybe active track will only enable more use cases, i can imagine that when youre hunting  poachers, it would be the best tool ever..especially for the M2T,

love the plane anyway, but there is always eoom for improvement..

Hello there. We will surely take note of this feedback of yours. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-7-27
Use props
djiuser_onH43eS3UFPC
New

Netherlands

Hey there

I just bought 5 x Mavic 3Ts expecting it to provide basic features such as active track and smart tracking.... It's an absolute waste of tons of money having a device that doesn't provide basic features introduced by dji several years back... The consumer and enterprise argument is illogical.... You need to update the software to include active tracking and smart tracking so we find value for our money.... It's pitiful that lame excuses are being provided.... Please approach your team to upgrade active track features to make it more useful even at night for tracking missing person animals and vehicles
Thank you waiting for your reaponse
2023-12-16
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

djiuser_onH43eS3UFPC Posted at 12-16 10:38
Hey there

I just bought 5 x Mavic 3Ts expecting it to provide basic features such as active track and smart tracking.... It's an absolute waste of tons of money having a device that doesn't provide basic features introduced by dji several years back... The consumer and enterprise argument is illogical.... You need to update the software to include active tracking and smart tracking so we find value for our money.... It's pitiful that lame excuses are being provided.... Please approach your team to upgrade active track features to make it more useful even at night for tracking missing person animals and vehicles

Who should we blame? DJI or the one who buys 5 drones without knowing what they are made of?

If this function is essential for you, the immediate solution is M300 + H20T
2023-12-16
Use props
JoeGallimore
lvl.2

United Kingdom

LV_Forestry Posted at 12-16 10:51
Who should we blame? DJI or the one who buys 5 drones without knowing what they are made of?

If this function is essential for you, the immediate solution is M300 + H20T

To be honest, I think given these features are included on the lowest spec drones DJI manufacture (even the spark!) many of the Mavic 3T and E users automatically assumed they'd be included. It's such a shame that DJI decided to do this, for what appears to be no obvious gain.
2023-12-18
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

JoeGallimore Posted at 12-18 00:22
To be honest, I think given these features are included on the lowest spec drones DJI manufacture (even the spark!) many of the Mavic 3T and E users automatically assumed they'd be included. It's such a shame that DJI decided to do this, for what appears to be no obvious gain.

I agree with you +/-
I have also already been fooled with DJI products by thinking that a feature would be present on a model because it is on another one.

But seriously, before investing such a budget in a tool for professional use, isn't it reasonable to find out a little beforehand?

Now I don't get fooled anymore. I no longer go through the DJI website, nor through the official DJI store in Riga, but through a reseller who specializes in this field and has the advantage of having tested the equipment, and having it available for allow potential buyers to test it.

And on top of that, for purchases that represent significant amounts like that of our friend 5x 4500 euros... I make a call for tenders with specifications. It's very simple to do, an excel sheet with one specification per line, plus a simple contract which stipulates that if a point is not respected it must be reported before the sale and an agreement must be concluded. Otherwise the goods go back to where they came from and the sale cannot take place.Our government has set up an online platform to place these calls for tenders online, in order to give them a legal framework. And it works very well.
So on this point, shame on DJI, I don't know. On the product page there is no mention of active track, everything seems normal to me.
Conversely, if you go to the H20 page it mentions that the smart track is available...

If a moderator could be so kind as to forward to the relevant team:

What would be ideal would be to have a consumer + pro + enterprise drone comparison tool.
1.JPG
2023-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules