1011 4 2023-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ed Carreon Photography
lvl.2
Flight distance : 539019 ft
United States

I have a battery question.

I have four batteries for my Avata but when I do finally take it on a job I will probably buy another four.   

My question is, are there any charging bricks or portable power stations that charge as fast as my 96 Watt Apple power adapter that I charge my Macbook pPo with? It charges one battering in about 30 minutes.

My current 100-watt brick charges way more slowly than the Apple AC power adapter, so I cannot use the brick to charge while I am on the job because it takes too long.
The stock charger takes about 12-13 hours to charge all four batteries, which is useless on the job.

What am I looking for in a portable charger such that it can charge as fast as the Apple AC power adapter that I plug into the wall?

Any thoughts?

2023-4-14
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

no real solution ATM, as battery hub charges them 1 by 1 but still around 40W/one ... so no win there other then no need to swap battery. I also search for replacement for base (1pcs) charger - to then connect more batteries at same time and charge all
2023-4-14
Use props
nightfly
lvl.4

Romania

if you buy the fly more combo you will have more than one hub so you can charge 2 batteries at a time
2023-4-14
Use props
nightfly
lvl.4

Romania

you can charge a battery in the drone too
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and for your interest in DJI Products. For your reference, the input voltage range is 5-20V, and the maximum current is 5A. We hope you can get the best recommendations from your co-pilots on which adapters best fit your preference. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns. Have a nice day.
2023-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules