995 9 2023-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
i2bx
lvl.1

France

2021 : DJI is not working with pixel 52022 : DJI is not working with pixel 6
2023 : DJI is not working with pixel 7

Allways the same message that dji's engineers are working on it : BS !

That's truly not acceptable .
2023-4-15
Use props
i2bx
lvl.1

France

By the way , DJI ASSISTANT 2 is not compatible with MAC OS 11 and over ... currently using Monterey ... OS 12 ...     ... Working on it , they say  
2023-4-15
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am curious, did you check the your pixel's compatibility before buying it, is it supposed to work? Which app are you attempting to use?
2023-4-17
Use props
i2bx
lvl.1

France

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 4-17 00:14
I am curious, did you check the your pixel's compatibility before buying it, is it supposed to work? Which app are you attempting to use?

Should I check the DJI compatibility before buying an apple imac  ?
Should I ask DJI if I can buy the Google flagship phone ?  DJI is not a serious company if they behave like that .
Regarding the app , there is no alternative to DJI GO 4 and of course its latest release...
2023-4-18
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

i2bx Posted at 4-18 11:07
Should I ask DJI if I can buy the Google flagship phone ?  DJI is not a serious company if they behave like that .
Regarding the app , there is no alternative to DJI GO 4 and of course its latest release...

Regarding "Regarding the app , there is no alternative to DJI GO 4 and of course its latest release", that's strange because , from memory, Litchi seems to work for me, and others, as a substitute for Go4.
2023-4-18
Use props
OllieM2P-Aus
lvl.2
Australia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 4-18 15:40
Regarding "Regarding the app , there is no alternative to DJI GO 4 and of course its latest release", that's strange because , from memory, Litchi seems to work for me, and others, as a substitute for Go4.

So we have to use a 3rd party app to make our $3k drone work because the official DJI app doesnt?
2023-4-18
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

nuts, didn't quote who I was replying to
2023-4-18
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OllieM2P-Aus Posted at 4-18 18:20
So we have to use a 3rd party app to make our $3k drone work because the official DJI app doesnt?

Go4 works perfectly well if you have a compatible device and, as far as I know, DJI publish a list of compatible devices, as does others.
If someone buys an incompatible phone is that that person's fault or DJI's?
If one already knew that a particular line of phones had problems running the app then why buy the next generation or next two generations in that line with out first checking that those new generations are compatible?
I  would if it were me, in fact it seems only common-sense to me.
Just as a matter of interest what $3,000 drone uses Go4.
2023-4-18
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

i2bx Posted at 4-18 11:07

Genius, as Sean mentioned the compatibilities are clearly mentioned on the DJI website. You're the one who isn't serious buying hardware that isn't officially compatible with your device and complaining here.
Assistant2.JPG

fly.JPG

Do you know how many reference materials there are in the world. You think you can make everything compatible on release. Run apply to DJI:
Home-DJI Recruits Genius

2023-4-18
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

So, I'm guessing the correct answer would be:

Question n.1 = YES

Question n.2 = YES

Wasn't that the reason for DJI to make a compatibility chart available to the public?

I'm not sure buying a phone released by a US company was the best idea, considering the origin of DJI, but I could be wrong...

2023-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules