641 4 2023-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EdwinMoses
lvl.1
Flight distance : 160614 ft
Germany

Hello,
out of a sudden my drone starts turning left, when I tilt the camera. There was no accident and everything is just working fine but the drone turns left and I have to turn it back to the right. Looks like a software problem for me, what di you think ?

Regards
Greg
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Greg. Thank you for reaching out. To better understand your concern, can you please provide us with a sample video/s? You may upload the video/s to a shareable link like Google Drive or DropBox then send it to us via PM. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-4-16
Use props
Gregor Lindemann
New

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-16 21:35
Hi, Greg. Thank you for reaching out. To better understand your concern, can you please provide us with a sample video/s? You may upload the video/s to a shareable link like Google Drive or DropBox then send it to us via PM. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Hello,
I figured out that the problem is caused by the Controller. The calibration shows that the camera pitch button also creates a signal on the left Joystick and that causes the turn on the Drone.
I made a Video. Sorry for
the annoying Sound at the beginning, that ist new and I don't know how to stop it.  

Regards
Gregor
2023-4-27
Use props
Gregor Lindemann
New

Germany

How can I sent you the Link to the Video?
2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Gregor Lindemann Posted at 4-27 12:05
Hello,
I figured out that the problem is caused by the Controller. The calibration shows that the camera pitch button also creates a signal on the left Joystick and that causes the turn on the Drone.
I made a Video. Sorry for

Hi, Gregor. Thank you for the update. Please send us the link via PM. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules