DJI integra+DJI Virtual flight
4271 12 2023-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OMNIDRONE
lvl.2
Brazil

Is DJI integra will run DJI Virtual flight?
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. For mobile devices, we have the DJI Virtual Flight App for iOS and Android versions. DJI Goggles Integra can be used with DJI FPV Remote Control 2/DJI FPV Motion Controller and connected to the mobile phone (DJI RC Motion 2 is not supported). Thank you.
2023-4-17
Use props
OMNIDRONE
lvl.2
Brazil

Hi, there. For mobile devices, we have the DJI Virtual Flight App for iOS and Android versions. DJI Goggles Integra can be used with DJI FPV Remote Control 2/DJI FPV Motion Controller and connected to the mobile phone (DJI RC Motion 2 is not supported). Thank you

So let me get if i understood,
Integra doesn't support DJI Virtual flight with DJI rc motion 2 in smartphone,pc and to play using the goggles
DJI Goggles 2 and v2, does it support DJI Virtual flight in pc, smartphone and googles?
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

OMNIDRONE Posted at 4-17 06:28
Hi, there. For mobile devices, we have the DJI Virtual Flight App for iOS and Android versions. DJI Goggles Integra can be used with DJI FPV Remote Control 2/DJI FPV Motion Controller and connected to the mobile phone (DJI RC Motion 2 is not supported). Thank you

So let me get if i understood,

Hi, OMNIDRONE. DJI Virtual Flight for PC does not support the DJI Goggles 2/DJI FPV Goggles V2. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
2023-4-17
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 673862 ft
  • >>>
Australia

When will the app get an update? The iOS version states it was last updated 6 months ago. It would be nice that the new version came out with the new Avata bundles, so they would have support for the motion 2 controller.
2023-4-18
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

and it's about time the PC version also supports connecting the goggles!!!
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Mini-G Posted at 4-18 07:26
When will the app get an update? The iOS version states it was last updated 6 months ago. It would be nice that the new version came out with the new Avata bundles, so they would have support for the motion 2 controller.

We appreciate your feedback. We will surely take note of this request of yours. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-2
Use props
rikorol
lvl.1

Tunisia

Hey Everyone,
so if I am correct , till this day the PC (windows) version of the app does not support dji goggles ( integra/2/v2). is this correct?  ( I am referencing the "DJI VIRTUAL FLIGHT APP")

I tried to connect integra goggles to the PC version and they are not detected,  I need a confirmation so that I dont waste more trying to figure out if it was me who is doing something wrong or rather the PC app version not supporting goggles.

Thank you
2023-12-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

rikorol Posted at 12-1 04:58
Hey Everyone,
so if I am correct , till this day the PC (windows) version of the app does not support dji goggles ( integra/2/v2). is this correct?  ( I am referencing the "DJI VIRTUAL FLIGHT APP")

Hi, rikorol. Yes, the Integra, Goggles 2, and the DJI FPV Goggles V2 are not compatible with the PC version of the Virtual Flight. However, it works using the app version on mobile phones. Thank you for your patience and understanding
2023-12-8
Use props
fansfbba1472
New
Flight distance : 103835 ft
United Kingdom

hi DJI and its lovers
while I have downloaded the dji virtual flight app on my  android mobile but still not able to coonect  goggles integra with RC2  to this app.
any advise ??
1-24 06:32
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansfbba1472 Posted at 1-24 06:32
hi DJI and its lovers
while I have downloaded the dji virtual flight app on my  android mobile but still not able to coonect  goggles integra with RC2  to this app.
any advise ??

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Goggles Integra can be connected successfully with the DJI Virtual Flight mobile app. However, the DJI RC Motion 2 is currently not compatible with the app. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. Have a good one.
1-24 21:44
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 116362 ft
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-24 21:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Goggles Integra can be connected successfully with the DJI Virtual Flight mobile app. However, the DJI RC Motion 2 is currently not compatible with the app. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. Have a good one.

Is it planned to make it compatible?
3-28 12:43
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

The Ollie Posted at 3-28 12:43
Is it planned to make it compatible?

Hi there. Thank you for your continued support of DJI Virtual Flight. The latest version of the software has been optimized to enhance the user experience, addressing issues such as blurry images when used with goggles, thereby providing an improved functional experience.

Meanwhile, DJI Avata and DJI FPV series products have been optimized and taken to the next level in terms of safety and accessibility, bringing users infinite possibilities for flight experience and content creation. We also anticipate the opportunity to explore the breathtaking outdoor world with you and savor the excitement of actual flying.

Therefore, DJI Virtual Flight will stop maintenance on March 21, 2024. If you have already downloaded this app, you can continue to use it with the corresponding device. Furthermore, you have the option to explore other third-party simulators that are compatible with DJI's products. We appreciate your understanding and support.
3-28 21:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules