DJI Assistant
801 3 2023-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ndubau
lvl.1
France

Hello
I have a Mavic Pro ; I downloaded DJI Assistant 1 for MacOS ; my iMac is under Catalina. The installation of a complement fails. When I launch the assistant I have a menu DJI Browser. My drone is connected and on but I can't see it ?
Is there a presious versio?
Thanks

2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the version using the link below and check if the issue persists? Please make sure to download the required drivers for you to use the said software. If the issue persists, please record the operation issue so we can check it here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
2023-4-17
Use props
ndubau
lvl.1
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-17 19:54
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the version using the link below and check if the issue persists? Please make sure to download the required drivers for you to use the said software. If the issue persists, please record the operation issue so we can check it here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello
Finally and after many tries I could connect and update firmware .
regards
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ndubau Posted at 4-17 21:54
Hello
Finally and after many tries I could connect and update firmware .
regards

Perfect! We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules