DJI motion controller 2 virtual flight PC or app
12Next >
6552 44 2023-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OMNIDRONE
lvl.2
Brazil

I bought a DJI avata explorer combo, and would like to use DJI Virtual flight in pc or app with the motion controller 2, is it possible?
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the DJI RC Motion 2 is not compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight app both computer and mobile phone versions. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-17
Use props
fpv_gramps
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1107579 ft
Malta

Will there be an update for this?
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fpv_gramps Posted at 4-18 05:57
Will there be an update for this?

Hi, fpv_gramps. Thanks for reaching out. We currently do not have any information about future compatibilities. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We'll continue to gather customer feedback and provide them to our team for attention. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-4-18
Use props
YogiBaehr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1604 ft
Germany

Hi, just boght a RC Motion 2 and I'm a bit upset that I can't learn to use it with Virtual Flight.
Updating Virtual Flight (even on PC) would be really great.
RC Motion 2 is qquite different to use and has a lot more functionality.
2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

YogiBaehr Posted at 4-20 10:28
Hi, just boght a RC Motion 2 and I'm a bit upset that I can't learn to use it with Virtual Flight.
Updating Virtual Flight (even on PC) would be really great.
RC Motion 2 is qquite different to use and has a lot more functionality.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Virtual Flight does not support the DJI RC Motion 2 at the moment. We will surely provide this feedback of yours to our related team for attention. Thank you for always choosing DJI!
2023-5-2
Use props
kovbenc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 128560 ft
Hungary

I'm also sad (and a bit upset) that the simulator doesn't support the new Motion 2 controller... :-( I wanted to practice before flying outdoors. Hopefully DJI will add support for the Motion 2 soon!!!!!
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

kovbenc Posted at 5-14 09:51
I'm also sad (and a bit upset) that the simulator doesn't support the new Motion 2 controller... :-( I wanted to practice before flying outdoors. Hopefully DJI will add support for the Motion 2 soon!!!!!

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We will continue to communicate such feedback to the DJI Developers for attention. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2023-5-15
Use props
Freddy Spow
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84560 ft

France

very unfortunate indeed that dfji VF is compatible with controller 1 but not 2
before entrusting the drone to a neophyte, it would be very useful for him to have a few minutes' practice with the virtual thing.
gentlemen developers an update please!!!!
2023-6-25
Use props
Jarvoren
New
Poland

I am also in on it i just boutght myself googles v2 with controler and cant test it out before normal flight :/ Please update
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Freddy Spow Posted at 6-25 00:42
very unfortunate indeed that dfji VF is compatible with controller 1 but not 2
before entrusting the drone to a neophyte, it would be very useful for him to have a few minutes' practice with the virtual thing.
gentlemen developers an update please!!!!

We understand your input. Rest assured that such feedback will reach the related team. We apologize for any inconvenience.
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jarvoren Posted at 6-26 14:41
I am also in on it i just boutght myself googles v2 with controler and cant test it out before normal flight :/ Please update

Apologies for the inconvenience, Jarvoren. We assure you that all feedback are important and will be voiced out to the designated team. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-6-26
Use props
G4UKL3R
lvl.1
Germany

Hi, I have the same problem and concern. Please implement the Motion 2 controller in the virtual flight app. I chose DJI when I bought my drone because I associated quality, timeliness, and support with it. Please don't disappoint us ;)
2023-7-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

G4UKL3R Posted at 7-11 10:33
Hi, I have the same problem and concern. Please implement the Motion 2 controller in the virtual flight app. I chose DJI when I bought my drone because I associated quality, timeliness, and support with it. Please don't disappoint us ;)

Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated
2023-7-24
Use props
djiuser_53882keRyAzd
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 4-18 21:36
Hi, fpv_gramps. Thanks for reaching out. We currently do not have any information about future compatibilities. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We'll continue to gather customer feedback and provide them to our team for attention. We appreciate your understanding.

vite acheter cette grosse M , pas de corective pour montion 2 et virtul flight  
dji vraiment tu gros caca
2023-8-25
Use props
Alan Truly
lvl.1

Canada

I'd like Montion Controller 2 support in Virtual Flight also. Even allowing the standard motion controls from a connected MC2 as if it was the first gen device would be appreciated. Eventually, we'd like to be able to use the joystick as well.
2023-9-2
Use props
djiuser_kIfQr5NNjXfW
New

Lebanon

Hello There,

I've read the comments and I've just bought the avata with the RC Motion 2. But I have also the same situation, that it doesn't work with the DJI virtual flight.
Still there is no updates for this situation or any improvements? because some fpv droners told me that using RC motion 2 through virtual flights problem solved by connecting with a Tablet... Is it true?
Thank YOU
2023-9-16
Use props
FrostyCan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 727841 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I just came here wondering the same thing.  Is there still really no way to use the DJI Virtual flight with a Motion Controller?
2023-10-22
Use props
Osky Dosky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47900 ft

Guatemala

No freaking way there is still no update for this!?????
2023-10-24
Use props
djiuser_rWoyqksmw6rn
New

Bulgaria

I was doing quite a research what 2nd drone I should get, and I finally got AVATA to hear that virtual flight is not supported with the motion controller 2 ( Speechless. I'm so sad.
2023-12-7
Use props
May Han
New

United States

Just got an Avata with Motion controller 2 today.  Beyond disappointed that the Virtual Flight app is incompatible.
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

May Han Posted at 12-21 22:12
Just got an Avata with Motion controller 2 today.  Beyond disappointed that the Virtual Flight app is incompatible.

Hello, there. Thank you for your support. For mobile devices, we have the DJI Virtual Flight App for iOS and Android versions. DJI FPV Goggles V2 /DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra can be used with DJI FPV Remote Control 2/DJI FPV Motion Controller and connected to a mobile phone. Currently, DJI RC Motion 2 is not supported.
2023-12-21
Use props
sdg46
lvl.1

Australia

OK, so I bought a Goggle 2 combo with Motion controller 2 as well as Mavic Pro Cine. Does the information above mean that I cannot use Virtual Flight to practice in any way? The Motion controller 2 is not supported and the RC Pro controller does not work with the Goggles even if it runs Virtual Flight just fine.

Is there a way to setup the goggles for practice?
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

sdg46 Posted at 12-24 02:16
OK, so I bought a Goggle 2 combo with Motion controller 2 as well as Mavic Pro Cine. Does the information above mean that I cannot use Virtual Flight to practice in any way? The Motion controller 2 is not supported and the RC Pro controller does not work with the Goggles even if it runs Virtual Flight just fine.

Is there a way to setup the goggles for practice?

Hi there. I apologize but yes, the Motion 2 is not yet compatible with the Virtual Flight and the goggles cannot be used with the RC Pro. However, RC Pro supports the Virtual Flight app (the firmware version needs to be updated to v 03.01.1000 and above). Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to the related team for evaluation. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-12-24
Use props
Astounding
lvl.1
Flight distance : 455673 ft

United States

This is honestly completely ridiculous and DJI needs to update the app immediately. As a software developer I can tell you it would only take a couple of hours. There is no excuse.

They also need to enable flying Air 3 and M4P with Goggles 2 using their bundled RC2 controller and stop forcing people to use the Motion Controller 2.
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Astounding Posted at 12-24 09:10
This is honestly completely ridiculous and DJI needs to update the app immediately. As a software developer I can tell you it would only take a couple of hours. There is no excuse.

They also need to enable flying Air 3 and M4P with Goggles 2 using their bundled RC2 controller and stop forcing people to use the Motion Controller 2.

We understand the inconvenience. I'll make sure your feedback will reach the related team for awareness. We appreciate your patience.
2023-12-24
Use props
djiuser_sNBrTHJvTTJT
New

Croatia

Still no update in 2024? Shame on you! To release such a complicated FPV drone and without a possibility to do virtual flights in the simulator with the RC motion 2 controller. You are risking not only our expensive equipment but also safety of the environment in which we have to, unfortunately learn how to use this drone, since we cannot do it on the simulator. If I knew this was the case, I never would've bought the Avata!
And I already have DJI Mavic 3!
Didn't expect this from you DJI, truly a disappointment!
1-1 04:06
Use props
djiuser_dKgKkjxjMMwu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 935069 ft
Belgium

djiuser_sNBrTHJvTTJT Posted at 1-1 04:06
Still no update in 2024? Shame on you! To release such a complicated FPV drone and without a possibility to do virtual flights in the simulator with the RC motion 2 controller. You are risking not only our expensive equipment but also safety of the environment in which we have to, unfortunately learn how to use this drone, since we cannot do it on the simulator. If I knew this was the case, I never would've bought the Avata!

I agree with you! It's the same for me. I don't have bought the drone yet. Just the googles and the controller 2. I won't do if I can't improve myself on the simulator!
1-1 10:41
Use props
DJToxica
New

Germany

djiuser_sNBrTHJvTTJT Posted at 1-1 04:06

I also would like to have the motion controller be compatible with the flight simulator but i would barely call it a disappointment.
Also that isn't a problem of the avata but rather the controller. You can still use the other controllers.Also personally i find the motion controller extremly easy compared to other controllers. Even without simulation and any kind of previous experience i was able to race around obstacles and stuff. Thats why i got that controller.

@DJI would you kindly add that functionality to the app so we can use the motion 2 controller?

1-2 02:12
Use props
Tonyo2301
New

Mexico

I have the DJI avata explorer combo (goggles integra and RC motion 2), due to the incompatibility of the RC motion 2 controller with virtual flight, I bought the FPV motion controller to try and use it with the goggles and the DJI virtual flight app but I'm not able to link the goggles with the motion controller. Is there a way to do it and use the DJI virtual flight app with the goggles integra and the FPV motion controller?
1-4 13:39
Use props
fans2faf6241
New
Ireland

Just purchased the avata pro combo and I can’t believe the motion controller 2 is not compatible. This is actually more than ridiculous-
I see that this has been an issue since before April 2023 and there is still no updates
You really, really need to fast track a firmware update so that this is available to use.
You need to multiply user comments by at least 50 as other users never comment but you can assure yourselves there are experiencing the same issue. Why? Because the issue still persists.
Please get this sorted out asap.
You are mainly pushing the controller 2 in stores so you shouldve made sure it’s compatible BEFORE releasing it to the public.
Come on DJI! Don’t let us wait much longer
2-1 13:52
Use props
fans8b53d98a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 368343 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hallo DJI
Wo bitte bleibt das Update für den neuen Motion Controller 2 für den Flugsimulator. Das kann doch nicht so schwer sein! Seit letztes Jahr April tut sich nichts. Ich bin etwas enttäuscht!
2-5 11:18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans8b53d98a Posted at 2-5 11:18
Hallo DJI
Wo bitte bleibt das Update für den neuen Motion Controller 2 für den Flugsimulator. Das kann doch nicht so schwer sein! Seit letztes Jahr April tut sich nichts. Ich bin etwas enttäuscht!

Hi. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused to you. I regret to inform you that the DJI RC Motion 2 still does not support DJI Virtual Flight. Please know that we value your feedback and this has already been forwarded to our team for product improvement. Please stay tuned to our DJI Official website for future updates. Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.
2-5 13:17
Use props
Basher
New
Nigeria

[color=var(--pdl-fg-base)]Hello, I bought the DJI AVATA. After many failed attempts to use the simulator by turning on and off the Goggles 2 and the RC motion controller 2, I even tried to connect the AVATA itself.
[color=var(--pdl-fg-base)]It never occurred to me that the RC MC2 is not compatible with the simulator until I came across this information, and I'm genuinely shocked! The discussion dates back to April 2023, and here we are in February 2024, and the problem remains unresolved.
[color=var(--pdl-fg-base)]Is it really that complicated and difficult to release an update to support the RC MC2?
[color=var(--pdl-fg-base)]I had a similar problem before when I purchased the Air 2s and discovered it wasn't compatible with the simulator. However, I never anticipated encountering the same issue again with the AVATA.
I deeply regret buying the AVATA at this time. If I had known it was not compatible with the simulator, I would never have made the purchase.
[color=var(--pdl-fg-base)]Please DJI, address this issue and ensure the app becomes compatible as soon as possible.

2-6 13:47
Use props
Basher
New
Nigeria

Hello, I bought the DJI AVATA. After many failed attempts to use the simulator by turning on and off the Goggles 2 and the RC motion controller 2, I even tried to connect the AVATA itself.

It never occurred to me that the RC MC2 is not compatible with the simulator until I came across this information, and I'm genuinely shocked! The discussion dates back to April 2023, and here we are in February 2024, and the problem remains unresolved.

Is it really that complicated and difficult to release an update to support the RC MC2?

I had a similar problem before when I purchased the Air 2s and discovered it wasn't compatible with the simulator. However, I never anticipated encountering the same issue again with the AVATA.

I deeply regret buying the AVATA at this time. If I had known it was not compatible with the simulator, I would never have made the purchase.

Please DJI, address this issue and ensure the app becomes compatible as soon as possible.

2-6 13:47
Use props
TOPO3
lvl.1

Spain

Same problem here. One of the advantages about getting the AVATA is to be able to let my two sons practice first with the simulator before going into the wild. I can totally go with the controller in real life, but for unexperienced people it's a must have.
I know the main problem is not about the AVATA, but the Virtual Flight app that is to be discontinued. But I'm sure it isn't a big effort to update it... AND YOU ARE STILL USING THE VIRTUAL FLIGHT APPLICATION IN YOUR ADVERTISING TO SELL PACKS THAT ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH IT!

Sorry for tue upper case, but this is something that trully anoyed me today... this is the first thing I tried with my new avata received today even before starting the motors for the first time.
2-20 12:55
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Basher Posted at 2-6 13:47
Hello, I bought the DJI AVATA. After many failed attempts to use the simulator by turning on and off the Goggles 2 and the RC motion controller 2, I even tried to connect the AVATA itself.

It never occurred to me that the RC MC2 is not compatible with the simulator until I came across this information, and I'm genuinely shocked! The discussion dates back to April 2023, and here we are in February 2024, and the problem remains unresolved.

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about your feedback regarding this matter. Please be assured that we're continuously forwarding relevant feedback regarding this compatibility matter to our respective team for awareness. We thank you for your understanding.
2-22 01:55
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TOPO3 Posted at 2-20 12:55
Same problem here. One of the advantages about getting the AVATA is to be able to let my two sons practice first with the simulator before going into the wild. I can totally go with the controller in real life, but for unexperienced people it's a must have.
I know the main problem is not about the AVATA, but the Virtual Flight app that is to be discontinued. But I'm sure it isn't a big effort to update it... AND YOU ARE STILL USING THE VIRTUAL FLIGHT APPLICATION IN YOUR ADVERTISING TO SELL PACKS THAT ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH IT!

Hi, there. Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we've taken your feedback seriously. We hope to bring positive news in the future regarding this matter.
2-22 01:59
Use props
Robert Barrows
New

United States

2024 no update for the motion 2 for flight simulator I’m not flying the drone without running the simulator app you can have it back I’m not buying thee dji care protection plan just so I can fly this 1000 dollar drone looks like Best Buy can take it back
2-23 20:14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Robert Barrows Posted at 2-23 20:14
2024 no update for the motion 2 for flight simulator I’m not flying the drone without running the simulator app you can have it back I’m not buying thee dji care protection plan just so I can fly this 1000 dollar drone looks like Best Buy can take it back

We are sorry we did not reach your satisfaction. We are actively submitting your requests to the relevant team for evaluation. Any news will be announced on the DJI official website or this forum site. We appreciate your patience.
2-23 21:15
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules