DJI Microphone
5069 9 2023-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rapatapat
New

United States

I'm wondering, how many wireless DJI transmitters can you connect to 1 receiver?
I know the system comes with 2 transmitters, but can you actually buy/add more to that 1 receiver?

2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this inquiry to us. At most, two DJI Mic transmitters can be connected to 1 receiver. However, if you need to connect multiple DJI Mic products for audio recording (such as live streaming), please try to purchase a third-party mixer. When using multiple DJI Mic receivers at the same time, make sure that the mixer is equipped with the corresponding number of audio input ports. We don't have recommended mixer. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-19
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

One question related to this, I personally have no need for this as I already have the two-transmitter version of the set, but would like to ask for those who buy the one-transmitter version and for those whose transmitters have been lost or broken: Is there a possibility to buy additional transmitters separately?
2023-4-20
Use props
LukeCJ
New

Czechia

That is exactly what I would be interested in. I lost one and I need to buy it somewhere...
2023-4-20
Use props
djiuser_Kw7ZNjrk6Xlk
lvl.1
Romania

Thanks a lot!
2023-11-27
Use props
jbvid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4698 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
On a similar subject I have the option to buy a DJI mic 2 set with 1 mic and one receiver.
Would I be able to add a second DJI mic to the receiver?
Regards jb
2-7 05:04
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

jbvid Posted at 2-7 05:04
Hi
On a similar subject I have the option to buy a DJI mic 2 set with 1 mic and one receiver.
Would I be able to add a second DJI mic to the receiver?

I remember seeing the mics and the charging case being sold also separately in the DJI Store, so the answer to the DJI Mic 2 model would be yes. Haven't seen anything similar to the first model version though.
2-7 10:39
Use props
Sanjay Nagarkar
New

India

I was told in an exhibition at Nagpur that 8 Microphones can be connected to a receiver of DJI.
So I wanted to buy, please help me to where I can buy.
3-1 08:15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sanjay Nagarkar Posted at 3-1 08:15
I was told in an exhibition at Nagpur that 8 Microphones can be connected to a receiver of DJI.
So I wanted to buy, please help me to where I can buy.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry that our online store does not ship to India. In order to better help you with the purchase request, we would like to recommend you purchase from the distributor's website: https://djiindiashop.com/. We appreciate your support.
3-1 19:08
Use props
Michael202
New

Ukraine

Good day. I need help finding a headset mic (one that wears on the head)

Important conditions:
- feature-confirmed compatibility with DJI Mic
- jack 3.5 connector

In this case, the DJI Mic works as a radio transceiver, while a headset microphone is connected to it via the 3.5 jack connector

Again, very important, these must be options with 100% confirmation of headset compatibility with DJI Mic.

Do you have these options? I will wait for the answer.

Maybe someone have expirience?
5-3 03:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules