QuickTransfer capability
3883 15 2023-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LihaiK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 260902 ft

Israel

Hy I have recently purchased DJi min 2 SE and i notice that in DJI Fly app have an options for QuickTransfer
And I'm enable to start it up and tried several option like find the secret button (I think in this model it not exist)

may you can help my

I use Iphone 14 pro
2023-4-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, LihaiK. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, Quicktransfer is not supported in the Mini 2 SE drones. For the Mini Series, only Mini 2, Mini 3, and Mini 3 Pro can support this function. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-4-22
Use props
LihaiK
lvl.1

Israel

So I Have no choise but use the remote ?
very disappointed
2023-4-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LihaiK Posted at 4-22 04:17
So I Have no choise but use the remote ?
very disappointed

We're sorry for the inconvenience, LihaiK. You may also connect the aircraft to a PC or take out the micro SD card from the aircraft then put it on your mobile phone or on your computer to view the files. Also, we will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-4-22
Use props
LihaiK
lvl.1

Israel

Thank you for your answer
2023-4-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LihaiK Posted at 4-22 21:00
Thank you for your answer

You're welcome, LihaiK. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a good day.
2023-4-23
Use props
Marcelo Macário Interaminense
New
Flight distance : 28251 ft
Brazil

Olá.

É possível transferir vídeos do Mine 2 SE direto para um iphone através do cabo usando a porta USB C do drone?
2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Marcelo Macário Interaminense Posted at 12-11 07:31
Olá.

É possível transferir vídeos do Mine 2 SE direto para um iphone através do cabo usando a porta USB C do drone?

Hi there. Regretfully, it is not currently possible. However, you can connect your aircraft and remote controller to the mobile device, open the DJI Fly app album, select the desired photos or videos, and then
tap the download icon to download the footage. We appreciate your patience
2023-12-11
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 15:48
Use props
Edo majka
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60413 ft

Serbia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-4-22 03:15
Hi, LihaiK. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, Quicktransfer is not supported in the Mini 2 SE drones. For the Mini Series, only Mini 2, Mini 3, and Mini 3 Pro can support this function. Thank you for your kind understanding.

I just bought dji mini se 2, i wasnt award about this bad fact. Hope you will add this function soon because its complicated otherwise.  
3-8 03:40
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Edo majka Posted at 3-8 03:40
I just bought dji mini se 2, i wasnt award about this bad fact. Hope you will add this function soon because its complicated otherwise.

Hi, Edo majka. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
3-13 05:38
Use props
Wambo74
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-12-11 20:28
Hi there. Regretfully, it is not currently possible. However, you can connect your aircraft and remote controller to the mobile device, open the DJI Fly app album, select the desired photos or videos, and then
tap the download icon to download the footage. We appreciate your patience

New user here and I just installed an SD card and took a couple of test photos.  I heard the shutter trip but don't find anything in the app gallery.  Am I missing a step?
Added.  I successfully transferred the test pics from the drone to my PC using a USB cable.  So I know the pics are on the SD card.  But they do not display on my DJI FLY App Album.  Am looking for a way to get them onto the phone.

3-13 13:36
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Wambo74 Posted at 3-13 13:36
New user here and I just installed an SD card and took a couple of test photos.  I heard the shutter trip but don't find anything in the app gallery.  Am I missing a step?
Added.  I successfully transferred the test pics from the drone to my PC using a USB cable.  So I know the pics are on the SD card.  But they do not display on my DJI FLY App Album.  Am looking for a way to get them onto the phone.

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Are you getting an error message in the app like "Loading failed. Tap to try again. "? Thank you.
3-16 02:31
Use props
Wambo74
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-16 02:31
Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Are you getting an error message in the app like "Loading failed. Tap to try again. "? Thank you.

No...just finding an empty Album where I'm expecting to find a couple test pix.  But I've erased everything off the SD card and phone Gallery now, so ready to try another series of tests.  I did import some pix to the Album when I had no drone SD card installed.  But fewer than the number of pictures I took so that was confusing too.  I'd bet on user error...will try to be more careful this time around.
3-17 07:32
Use props
Wambo74
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-16 02:31

Okay, I did try again and I did indeed get Loading Failed.  This with the SD card in the drone.  Do I perhaps need to re-format the SD card through the DJI app?

With the SD card not in the drone, the picture showed up both in the DJI app Album and the phone Gallery.
3-17 12:05
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Wambo74 Posted at 3-17 12:05
Okay, I did try again and I did indeed get Loading Failed.  This with the SD card in the drone.  Do I perhaps need to re-format the SD card through the DJI app?

With the SD card not in the drone, the picture showed up both in the DJI app Album and the phone Gallery.

Hi. You can try formatting it from the computer instead. You can also try using a different SD card, preferably one of the microSD cards in the recommended list on the DJI official website.

Have a great day.
3-18 00:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules