Pilot 2 does not show total flight time for SOC and Oblique tasks
1423 9 2023-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulKofi
lvl.4
Mexico

Hello,
I just noticed that when looking at a Smart Oblique Capture mapping task, the info pertaining to this task only corresponds to first plan of a 2 plan task. IN SOC, Pilot 2 creates 2 perpendicular S flight plans to cover obliques in 4 directions... In my attached example, the task (ParqueFundidora) only shows flight time, distance and Number of photos for plan 1 of a 2 plan task! Very misleading as you would think that this task will take about 45 mn while in fact it will be something like 1h30! Please correct, and show info for each plan of SOC mapping task. Same remark applies to Oblique task (even worse as it shows info for only first plan of a 5 plan task! Also for linear task,  I guess...

I can confirm that for linear the flight info is correct. That is it reflects the total distance , No of photos and time of the various plans (bands) forming the task. IN example shown, the distance is 5600 m while the center line of linear task is around 1700 m. My task is covered by 3 lines and has 3 bands or plans....But please, do fix the bug in flight info for Mapping Smart Oblique Capture and Oblique tasks!
Screenshot_20230422-220756.jpg
Screenshot_20230423-162459.jpg
2023-4-22
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

I also dislike how you can't get this information without first saving the mission and exiting the flight planning screen. Before this latest update your time and distance would update in real-time as you adjusted the mission.
2023-4-23
Use props
Pro88Cro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 320043 ft
Croatia

+1 for that

It should show cumulative + single flight
2023-4-23
Use props
GEORobson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 411289 ft
Poland

Johnnokomis Posted at 4-23 18:06
I also dislike how you can't get this information without first saving the mission and exiting the flight planning screen. Before this latest update your time and distance would update in real-time as you adjusted the mission.

2023-5-3
Use props
djiuser_xp22w5ZmmFMg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1846860 ft
United Kingdom

Johnnokomis Posted at 4-23 18:06

Definitely! DJI Pilot original used to give you flight times etc as you created your polygon which was really helpful.
2023-6-29
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_xp22w5ZmmFMg Posted at 6-29 14:10
Definitely! DJI Pilot original used to give you flight times etc as you created your polygon which was really helpful.

I don't know what DJI means in the update from a few days ago when they say Optimized some of the DJI Pilot 2 information such as prompts. I orginally thought they ment they had brought this feature back. It was not however. I still can't find a single thing that they have optimized.
2023-6-29
Use props
GeorgeEV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1608 ft
Greece

Johnnokomis Posted at 6-29 15:13
I don't know what DJI means in the update from a few days ago when they say Optimized some of the DJI Pilot 2 information such as prompts. I orginally thought they ment they had brought this feature back. It was not however. I still can't find a single thing that they have optimized.

So you did the update and everything is like before?
I also had misleading information on a SOC task. It showed only the info of the first task.
I also agree that the info must be shown realtime without having to save the mission and exit to see it.
2023-6-30
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

GeorgeEV Posted at 6-30 05:19
So you did the update and everything is like before?
I also had misleading information on a SOC task. It showed only the info of the first task.
I also agree that the info must be shown realtime without having to save the mission and exit to see it.

Yes it is exactly the same as before. C'mon DJI quit trying to fix stuff that isn't broken. There are plenty of things that are actually broken that need worked on. You're moving in the wrong direction.
2023-6-30
Use props
djiuser_AJmEIlf6kr6y
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5375315 ft
Israel

Hi guys,
Any word on that issue?
2023-8-27
Use props
fans2060b3fb
lvl.1

Malaysia

Why when i use Oblique Mode mapping we can see the arm inside photo, i,m using M350 with P1-35mm camera

2-6 13:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules