16991 35 2023-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
China

DJI, the world’s leader in civilian drones and creative camera technology, today introduces the Mavic 3 Pro, a flagship drone with a triple camera system that ushers in a new era of aerial content capture by housing three cameras with different focal lengths. Featuring the Mavic’s renowned Hasselblad camera, two tele cameras, a 43-minute maximum flight time, DJI’s signature Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing and 15km HD Video Transmission, the Mavic 3 Pro allows creators to push the boundaries of their creativity.

“At DJI we are constantly evolving our products to help capture fascinating scenery and explore visual storytelling through both video and stills,” said Ferdinand Wolf, Creative Director at DJI. “The Mavic 3 Pro’s triple camera combination gives users the ability to switch between shot composition with just one tap, allowing content creators a wider variety of shots in less time than ever before.  We can’t wait to see the end result of how people use the drone to alter the viewers' perception of space and distance.”

261 海外@3x.jpg

One Camera Drone, Three Lenses

The Mavic 3 Pro features next-level imaging performance thanks to its triple-camera system with multiple focal lengths (24mm/70mm/166mm) enabling users to fully express their creative vision with multi-scenario capabilities.  Whether that’s establishing the environment with the wide-angle, moving in to a specific location with the medium tele and then focusing on a particular area or character, each camera gives the user full control of telling their unique visual story.

Nothing but the Best from the Hasselblad Camera  
Inheriting the 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera of the Mavic 3 Series, Mavic 3 Pro is a stepping stone for high-standard professional creation. The Hasselblad camera supports shooting 12-bit RAW photos with a native dynamic range of up to 12.8 stops, presenting unforgettable image details. Moreover, since the Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) can accurately restore the colors the human eye perceives, users can feel confident about getting enviable shots without post-production, and complex color presets.

With an impressive set of professional video specifications; image capture at up to 5.1K at 50fps or DCI 4K at 120fps, creators and small studios won’t be disappointed.
The new 10-bit D-Log M color mode supports recording up to one billion colors. Even in high-contrast scenarios, like sunrises and sunsets, it delivers natural color gradations with delicate details for a full-spectrum visual experience. In addition, D-Log M mode reduces the difficulty of color grading, allowing an efficient post-production without losing quality or image clarity.

For those looking to push the Mavic 3 Pro’s image quality to its limits, Mavic 3 Pro Cine provides extensive options for professional creators. All three cameras support Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, and Apple ProRes 422 LT encoding. It also has a built-in 1TB SSD[1]and a 10Gbps lightspeed data cable to help facilitate the professional workflow.

Powerful Subject Framing

The medium tele camera (70mm format equivalent) is suitable in a range of different scenarios from framing intriguing buildings to cars in commercial shoots.  With its 1/1.3" CMOS sensor and 3x optical zoom, it is capable of 48MP/12MP photos, 4K/60fps video, and supports the new D-log M.  It compresses the depth of field and depth of focus to highlight the subject and give a unique sense of depth and space.  For those looking to wow their viewers with a stunning Hyperlapse, this 3x optical zoom camera, is the ideal choice.

Bring Me the Horizon

By enhancing the Mavic 3’s tele camera the Mavic 3 Pro features a camera with increased resolution, aperture (from f4.4 to f3.4), and video frame rate. It supports shooting 4K/60fps video with 7x optical zoom and 12MP photos. With the hybrid zoom reaching up to 28x there’s no need to risk flying close to objects such as snowcapped mountains or buildings and animals can be effortlessly observed at a safe distance without disturbing them.

Concentrate on Your Story

The Mavic 3 Pro allows up to 43 minutes of flight time giving creators more time to consider their shot composition and less time worrying about battery life.  Further peace of mind is provided by Omnidirectional Sensing and APAS 5.0.  Eight wide-angle vision sensors work seamlessly with a high-performance vision computing engine to precisely sense obstacles in all directions and plan a safe flight route to avoid them.

The drones DJI O3+ transmission system presents a stable, clear camera view and can transmit a 1080p/60fps HD live feed at high frame rates at a distance of up to 15 km.  Transmission distance is a proxy for signal strength, and Mavic 3 Pro should always be flown within the pilot’s line of sight.

Additional features such as Waypoint Flight, Cruise Control and Advanced RTH elevate the automated flight experience.
Waypoint Flight: Automatically plans a flight route based on the user's preset waypoints and can precisely repeat routes.
Cruise Control: Set Mavic 3 Pro to fly in any direction without continually pressing the control sticks for smoother camera movement during long-distance manual control.
Advanced RTH: Automatically determines a safe and efficient flight route back to its home point, easily bypassing obstacles on the RTH path.

DJI’s Signature Intelligent Features

Whether a newcomer to aerial storytelling or a seasoned pro, the Mavic 3 Pro features DJI’s full suite of intelligent modes to lend a hand in helping to create jaw dropping content.

FocusTrack: The Hasselblad camera and the medium tele camera of Mavic 3 Pro support FocusTrack, which includes ActiveTrack 5.0, Spotlight, and Point of Interest, enabling stable tracking shots in multiple directions.

MasterShots: MasterShots are enabled with just one tap and the drone will automatically shoot, edit, add soundtracks to automatically generate cinematic footage.
QuickShots: Perform diverse camera movements like Dronie, Rocket, Circle, and Helix.
Panorama:compose a 100MP lossless panorama photo to capture a more extensive and magnificent landscape.
Once Mavic 3 Pro is back on the ground, turning raw imagery into classic content is easier than ever. The High-Speed QuickTransfer option allows quick image and video downloads direct from the drone to a mobile phone over Wi-Fi 6 at speeds up to 80 MB per second without connecting to the remote controller.

For those looking to do more with their content quickly, DJI’s officially recommended video editing app, LightCut, provides rich shooting and editing functions.  Footage can be previewed without exporting it from the Mavic 3 Pro and AI-based One-Tap Edit allows the user to effortlessly edit and create wherever they go. More information can be found at https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/lightcut

DJI Care Refresh
DJI Care Refresh, the comprehensive protection plan for DJI products, is now available for DJI Mavic 3 Pro & DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine.  The replacement service covers accidental damage, including flyaway, collisions and water damage. For a small additional charge, you can have your damaged product replaced if an accident occurs.

DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) includes up to two replacements in one year. DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) includes up to three replacements in two years and extends the original warranty up to 2 years from the date of purchase. Other services of DJI Care Refresh include exclusive technical service and free shipping.For a full list of details, please visit:
https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh
Price and Availability
DJI Mavic 3 Pro is available to order from store.dji.com and authorized retail partners, with shipping starting in May, in the following configurations:

DJI Mavic 3 Pro (DJI RC) for the retail price of 2,199 USD
DJI Mavic 3 Pro Fly More Combo (DJI RC) for the retail price of 2,999 USD
DJI Mavic 3 Pro Fly More Combo (DJI RC Pro) for the retail price of 3,889 USD
DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine Premium Combo for the retail price of 4,799 USD

The Mavic 3 Pro, Mavic 3 Classic and Mavic 3 are compatible with the latest DJI Goggles Integra, DJI Goggles 2 and DJI RC Motion 2. To enhance the flying experience, two new goggles and RC Motion Controller combos have been created, namely the DJI Goggles 2 Motion Combo and DJI Goggles Integra Motion Combo. Find out more at store.dji.com
For more information on all the new features, accessories, and capabilities, please visit www.dji.com/mavic-3-pro

Images and assets can be found at this link: www.bit.ly/mAvIc3PrO
For more information, please contact:pr@dji.com
2023-4-25
Use props
Jacob274
lvl.3
Flight distance : 362441 ft
Australia

Sweet! Can't wait to see what people will come up with this
2023-4-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, looks like an amazing drone!
2023-4-25
Use props
fable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6224147 ft
Cyprus

Is it eu C1 label certified?
2023-4-25
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I  ll Orden two to Santa
2023-4-25
Use props
Digital Skies
lvl.4
Flight distance : 313589 ft
United States

Wonder when we'll get a full frame sensor on these smaller drone models.. Maybe that'll be Mavic 4?
2023-4-25
Use props
fable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6224147 ft
Cyprus

fable Posted at 4-25 06:29
Is it eu C1 label certified?

C2 label
2023-4-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks to be an amazing drone.  Nice to see it available in 4 different configurations.  
2023-4-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

fable Posted at 4-25 10:02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIoPY_XPwy8

C2 label

Thanks for sharing.  Very informative video.  
2023-4-25
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Digital Skies Posted at 4-25 08:20
Wonder when we'll get a full frame sensor on these smaller drone models.. Maybe that'll be Mavic 4?

They would have to go Aps-c or super 8 first but lenses might be too heavy.
2023-4-25
Use props
djiuser_1GcNkeLpvScH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3147251 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sure it’s nice, but no more mavic 3. There gonna come out with a air 3. Just watch!
2023-4-25
Use props
Sergejs Mikusa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3902126 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I would like to buy this drone without a remote control, is this variation considered?  
2023-4-26
Use props
MUZZIEMAN73
lvl.1
Flight distance : 370013 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would also like to purchase without the RC as i already have it, when will this be possible?
2023-4-26
Use props
escore
Second Officer
Flight distance : 775568 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Quite interesting that the new one has more weight.
2023-4-26
Use props
djiuser_NWVvRNyjA8Wz
New

Greece

It is ok to buy a refurbished dji mini 2 from dji site??
2023-5-2
Use props
jerryway
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4031483 ft
United States

World’s First Three Optical Camera Drone? Mavic 3T also has a triple camera module, and it was released before Mavic 3 Pro.
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_NWVvRNyjA8Wz Posted at 5-2 09:58
It is ok to buy a refurbished dji mini 2 from dji site??

Hi, there. May we know if you have any questions about the refurbished drones?
2023-5-4
Use props
djiuser_5O9ZdJIQacjH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2346 ft
United Kingdom

I have just purchased a mavic mini 3 pro with RC controller..very impressed! Can I also use the v2 goggles with this drone?
2023-5-6
Use props
djiuser_9DFBHW0kyneS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 738077 ft
Australia

Yes I think
2023-5-6
Use props
djiuser_9DFBHW0kyneS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 738077 ft
Australia

cstimer.net
2023-5-6
Use props
McDego
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1065075 ft
United States

Curious.  Is the ½ inch telephoto lens on the Mavic 3 Pro the same as the original Mavic 3?  If so, what are the difference in specs?  Thx
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

McDego Posted at 5-9 19:00
Curious.  Is the ½ inch telephoto lens on the Mavic 3 Pro the same as the original Mavic 3?  If so, what are the difference in specs?  Thx

Hi there, you can refer to the picture below. You can also visit this link for more detailed information. https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-consumer-drones
2023-5-9
Use props
ahabwhite
lvl.1

Australia

hi all,
I'm a drone newbie, but an experienced stills photographer. I'm looking at the mavic pro 3 for still photography, action based & I am trying to find out the still photo frame rate before I purchase.
Although the "photo" specs for the 3 pro state " burst 7 frames " (& I'll assume that's per second) it does not state how many frames in a burst before the buffer fills & the camera stops shooting. Ideally I would like to get at least 3-4 seconds of shooting before the buffer fills, around 30 or so images. If anyone could answer this question I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.

(I have emailed DJI directly, but it's been 3 days now with no answer.)
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ahabwhite Posted at 5-10 19:10
hi all,
I'm a drone newbie, but an experienced stills photographer. I'm looking at the mavic pro 3 for still photography, action based & I am trying to find out the still photo frame rate before I purchase.
Although the "photo" specs for the 3 pro state " burst 7 frames " (& I'll assume that's per second) it does not state how many frames in a burst before the buffer fills & the camera stops shooting. Ideally I would like to get at least 3-4 seconds of shooting before the buffer fills, around 30 or so images. If anyone could answer this question I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.

Hi there, we will confirm this with the corresponding team and get back to you asap. As for the email issue, could you please provide us with your email address for further confirmation? We sent you a PM to check the details.
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ahabwhite Posted at 5-10 19:10
hi all,

Hi, we got an update from our engineer that there is no so-called "frame rate" concept for fixed photos, only video has the concept of frame rate. Our burst shooting function only shoots 3/5/7 pictures continuously, for example, burst shooting 7 pictures means that the camera will take 7 pictures continuously in about 1 second, and there is specific time interval between each picture. That is to say, after choosing to burst shoot 7 pictures, only 7 pictures will be generated, there are no frame gaps or buffers that can take more than 30 photos you mentioned. if I misunderstood your meaning, please provide us with more details.
2023-5-12
Use props
ahabwhite
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-12 06:50
Hi, we got an update from our engineer that there is no so-called "frame rate" concept for fixed photos, only video has the concept of frame rate. Our burst shooting function only shoots 3/5/7 pictures continuously, for example, burst shooting 7 pictures means that the camera will take 7 pictures continuously in about 1 second, and there is specific time interval between each picture. That is to say, after choosing to burst shoot 7 pictures, only 7 pictures will be generated, there are no frame gaps or buffers that can take more than 30 photos you mentioned. if I misunderstood your meaning, please provide us with more details.

thanks for the effort & reply.
On modern digital still photography cameras frame rate is the amount of images a camera can take per second and for a specified total amount of images with no pause in shooting...for example one of my camera bodies can take 14 images per second with the ability to take a maximum total of about 100 images at that 14 images per second frame rate with no pause in shooting ( 7 or so seconds in real time), a long sequence of images of a moving target. Once the limit is reached it takes the camera a second or two to transfer that data ( it's like the memory of the camera known as the "buffer") to the memory card, & then you can repeat that process immediately if need be...in the "film camera" days it was called a motor drive.
So I now know the Mavic 3 pro can take 7 images per second... the question is after it takes it's first set of 7 images does the camera stop shooting & how long before I can take the next set of 7 images ?

thanks.

edit: I've just been reading about "shutter lag" on previous models in another forum...shutter lag is the time between when you press the shoot button & when the image is actually taken...does this also happen with 3 pro & what is the lag time between hittng the shoot button & when the image is actually taken ?
2023-5-12
Use props
Zae2C
New

United States

I was very surprised to see the three cameras on one drone, not to mention it has a 3-axis gimbal!
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ahabwhite Posted at 5-12 14:35
thanks for the effort & reply.
On modern digital still photography cameras frame rate is the amount of images a camera can take per second and for a specified total amount of images with no pause in shooting...for example one of my camera bodies can take 14 images per second with the ability to take a maximum total of about 100 images at that 14 images per second frame rate with no pause in shooting ( 7 or so seconds in real time), a long sequence of images of a moving target. Once the limit is reached it takes the camera a second or two to transfer that data ( it's like the memory of the camera known as the "buffer") to the memory card, & then you can repeat that process immediately if need be...in the "film camera" days it was called a motor drive.
So I now know the Mavic 3 pro can take 7 images per second... the question is after it takes it's first set of 7 images does the camera stop shooting & how long before I can take the next set of 7 images ?

Sorry for the late reply. We got an update from the corresponding team that aircraft cameras are different from general-purpose cameras. We have no "frame rate" and cannot achieve continuous shooting. It can only end after 7 consecutive shots. The storage time after continuous shooting depends on the storage speed of the user's SD card.
2023-5-20
Use props
ahabwhite
lvl.1

Australia

thank you @DJI Mindy
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ahabwhite Posted at 5-24 15:07
thank you @DJI Mindy

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-5-25
Use props
runitout
New

United States

Portrait mode?
2023-6-11
Use props
runitout
New

United States

Looking forward to full frame and made in USA. One can dream.
2023-6-11
Use props
impossiblespeed261
lvl.1
Flight distance : 868225 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-12 06:50
Hi, we got an update from our engineer that there is no so-called "frame rate" concept for fixed photos, only video has the concept of frame rate. Our burst shooting function only shoots 3/5/7 pictures continuously, for example, burst shooting 7 pictures means that the camera will take 7 pictures continuously in about 1 second, and there is specific time interval between each picture. That is to say, after choosing to burst shoot 7 pictures, only 7 pictures will be generated, there are no frame gaps or buffers that can take more than 30 photos you mentioned. if I misunderstood your meaning, please provide us with more details.

DJI Mindy, the fact that your engineers don't understand what a photographer means by frame rate is disappointing.

A useful burst mode has the following characteristics:
1. Takes multiple photos after the shutter button is pressed in full quality.
2. Allows the user to choose the speed/frames per second which those photos will be taken. This is important as the desired speed will change in different use cases.
3. Allows the user to choose how many photos will be taken. This one is actually less important as any extra unwanted photos can be deleted.

The current burst mode excels at characteristics 1 and 3, but lacks characteristic 2.

The inability to choose the frames per second (fps) of the burst shooting greatly limits the ability to use DJI drones for action photography. The shutter lag which varies unpredictably means that it is virtually impossible for a photographer to capture a specific moment when there is fast-moving action. To overcome this, many drone users would love to have the ability to set the frames per second (fps) of the burst shooting. If I had the ability to choose 2 fps (for example) and spread the 7 images over 3.5 seconds, I could press the shutter when I know the perfect shot is going to occur in the next 3.5 seconds but unable to time the press of the shutter manually due to the unpredictable shutter lag.

The new Mavic 3 Pro brings better-than-ever hardware for action photography through the inclusion of longer focal lengths with RAW shooting, eg 48MP 70 mm. However, I haven't upgraded as the same limited burst function makes the DJI drones so frustratingly crippled for photography. As a photographer, I'm disheartened DJI drones seem to be so video feature packed but basic photography features remain forgotten.

DJI, please, seriously consider implementing the ability to choose the frames per second (speed) of the burst shooting. I know I'm not alone in wanting this, there's a significant community who refrain from investing in DJI drone gear as the software doesn't meet the needs of action photographers.
2023-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

impossiblespeed261 Posted at 7-3 03:31
DJI Mindy, the fact that your engineers don't understand what a photographer means by frame rate is disappointing.

A useful burst mode has the following characteristics:

Sorry for the late reply. We will forward your feedback and request to our engineer for further checking. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-7-9
Use props
djiuser_h24GwhGpRk8S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 51486 ft
Greece

Its a beast.
2023-7-16
Use props
djiuser_5O9ZdJIQacjH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2346 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_5O9ZdJIQacjH Posted at 5-6 12:51
I have just purchased a mavic mini 3 pro with RC controller..very impressed! Can I also use the v2 goggles with this drone?

Is it worth investing in a screen protector for my mavic 3 pro rc screen? Or will this extra layer of glass/plastic affect the touchscreen usability?
2023-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules