Dji Virtual Fly Apps glitch and pixelated after update to ios16.4
901 9 2023-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_EmfDmXFXbfLm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 410200 ft
Malaysia

My Dji virtual Fly Apps show glitch and pixelated on Goggles 2 after my iPhone 13 Pro Max iOS system upgraded to iOS 16.4.1, need help
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. When DJI Goggles 2 is used with DJI virtual flight App, the blurred picture appears partly due to the compatibility problem of mobile devices. It is suggested that you try to replace other mobile devices for testing. The problem has been reported to the engineer for analysis and optimization. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-25
Use props
djiuser_EmfDmXFXbfLm
lvl.2
Malaysia

DJI Diana Posted at 4-25 08:49
Hi, there. When DJI Goggles 2 is used with DJI virtual flight App, the blurred picture appears partly due to the compatibility problem of mobile devices. It is suggested that you try to replace other mobile devices for testing. The problem has been reported to the engineer for analysis and optimization. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi Diana, thanks for your reply. I have tested on android phone it work ok , the issue only appear on iPhone . And I have try to open dji virtual apps and connect goggles on other iPhone , it appear the same issue . Both iPhone using the latest ios 16.4.1 . Wonder if is possible dji engineers team to solve this issue , as I currently couldn’t practice using my iPhone
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_EmfDmXFXbfLm Posted at 4-26 01:37
Hi Diana, thanks for your reply. I have tested on android phone it work ok , the issue only appear on iPhone . And I have try to open dji virtual apps and connect goggles on other iPhone , it appear the same issue . Both iPhone using the latest ios 16.4.1 . Wonder if is possible dji engineers team to solve this issue , as I currently couldn’t practice using my iPhone

Thank you for the information. Glad to know that it is working fine using your Android phone. We already forwarded this concern to our dedicated team for further checking. Rest assured that this will be taken care of and be handled accordingly. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-26
Use props
djiuser_EmfDmXFXbfLm
lvl.2
Malaysia

DJI Diana Posted at 4-26 11:13
Thank you for the information. Glad to know that it is working fine using your Android phone. We already forwarded this concern to our dedicated team for further checking. Rest assured that this will be taken care of and be handled accordingly. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi Diana , recently iPhone have updated the iOS system to 16.5 however dji virtual fly apps still showing glitch and pixelated after connected with goggles . I wonder if Dji really working on the bugs, it was very inconvenient for iPhone user who really wants to practice on the apps
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_EmfDmXFXbfLm Posted at 5-22 00:06
Hi Diana , recently iPhone have updated the iOS system to 16.5 however dji virtual fly apps still showing glitch and pixelated after connected with goggles . I wonder if Dji really working on the bugs, it was very inconvenient for iPhone user who really wants to practice on the apps

Hi there. Sorry for having issues. When DJI FPV Goggles V2/DJI Goggles 2 is used with DJI virtual flight App, the blurred picture appears partly due to the compatibility problem of mobile devices. It is suggested that you try to replace other mobile devices for testing. The problem has been reported to the engineer for analysis and optimization, thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-22
Use props
Zphotograhy
lvl.2
Malaysia

DJI Diana Posted at 4-25 08:49

Hi Diana, thanks for your prompt reply. we have tested on several iPhone, which is iPhone 14 and iPhone 13 pro max which using the latest iOS system, all is facing the same issue which having pixellated graphic after connected with dji goggles 2 to dji virtual fly apps. Hope dji technical team able to resolve the issue as it is very inconvenient for iPhone user. Thank you so much
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_EmfDmXFXbfLm Posted at 5-22 00:06
Hi Diana , recently iPhone have updated the iOS system to 16.5 however dji virtual fly apps still showing glitch and pixelated after connected with goggles . I wonder if Dji really working on the bugs, it was very inconvenient for iPhone user who really wants to practice on the apps

We apologize for the inconvenience. This is caused by a compatibility issue with the DJI Virtual Flight when the iPhone is updated to iOS 16.4. We are actively communicating with related manufacturers to resolve this issue. Please rest assured.
To facilitate usage, we recommend using the devices running Android devices or devices with iOS versions below 16.4. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-23
Use props
billintheair2721
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3168635 ft
United States

I don’t think any of us have plans to go out and buy an android system or switch phones just to run DJI Virtual Flight. Maybe DJI can fix the problem, or offer its users some sort of compensation for our inability to practice flying in a simulation, such as unlimited free drone replacements until the problem is fixed.
2023-6-14
Use props
Zphotograhy
lvl.2
Malaysia

billintheair2721 Posted at 6-14 19:37
I don’t think any of us have plans to go out and buy an android system or switch phones just to run DJI Virtual Flight. Maybe DJI can fix the problem, or offer its users some sort of compensation for our inability to practice flying in a simulation, such as unlimited free drone replacements until the problem is fixed.

Agree with your statement ! it been months, and now iOS going to release iOS 17 system soon but dji still haven't fix the bugs of dji virtual apps. Why do we need to spend extra money to get android phone just to practice fpv but DJI unable to fix the bugs ! we spend money on DJI product and still expect us to buy an android phone?
2023-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules