3018 7 2023-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi, i have downloded the latest Assistant 2 for OSX, but i cannot get it to be installed.It runs to the pont where i get:
3. To confirm that the driver has been properly installed, after restarting your Mac go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General.

I dont have general in Security and Privacy (I use norwegian language in menues.

If you do not see the prompt shown in the screenshot below or have previously completed this step you can continue to DJI Assistant 2.

If you see the prompt shown in the screenshot below allow loading system software from developer "Joshua Wise". Joshua Wise is the original developer of HoRNDIS which is an open source USB tethering driver for Mac OS X.

what screenshot? i cannot see any screenshot?

How do i install Assistant on my MBP with M2 cpu and osx ventura?

2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please follow the steps below and see if the issue persists?

First, please download and install the DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series) version on your Mac https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... t-dji-2-for-matrice . After installing, please now download the correct version of the DJI Assistant 2 https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series and install then check if the issue persists. The reason for this is that the DJI Assistant 2(Enterprise Series) for Mac has been integrated into the latest HoRNDIS drive, which is compatible with the Mac Catalina/MacOS Monterey/MacOS Ventura system. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-4-25
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

thanks, i will test this today :-)
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Ulven Posted at 4-25 22:05
thanks, i will test this today :-)

You are most welcome. Please keep us posted. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-4-25
Use props
djiuser_et5Fx0wRIycR
New
Flight distance : 160554 ft
Mexico

Hi! i have a similar problem trying to activate my RC CONTROLLER FPV 2 for Avata... after instal & uninstall FPV series many times i read this, then after uninstall and install again DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series) + FPV assistant 2... nothing happened, after a while appear a message (waiting for backend to boot up)... i try with drone and control and its the same

MACBOOB M1WITH VENTURA
2023-5-8
Use props
*rbh-andy*
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7489642 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I have a similar issue with my MacBook Pro M2 Ventura, that I can‘t connect to a DHI Air Unit to update it that it will work with the googles 2. i spend the whole day of installing and reinstalling different DJI Assistance 2 versions. No success. Are there more then one Enterprise rice version? I also got no connection over Assistance2 on Win 11 over Parallels. Please help!
2023-5-12
Use props
Moleman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119419 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-25 21:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please follow the steps below and see if the issue persists?

First, please download and install the DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series) version on your Mac https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-matrice . After installing, please now download the correct version of the DJI Assistant 2 https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series and install then check if the issue persists. The reason for this is that the DJI Assistant 2(Enterprise Series) for Mac has been integrated into the latest HoRNDIS drive, which is compatible with the Mac Catalina/MacOS Monterey/MacOS Ventura system. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have a similar problem, I am told my Mavic Pro needs to be connected to Mac app to perform calibration of the vision sensors - have already done in the phone app but still wants this step.

I followed the process below and after much effort I have both apps showing in Applications (although only the enterprise one is in launchpad). I can launch the consumer version from the finder and log in  etc. Then connect and turn on the drone and it is not detected by the Mac. Both the installs completed successfully including the terminal session that also required my password.

Please advise...
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Moleman Posted at 11-28 08:34
I have a similar problem, I am told my Mavic Pro needs to be connected to Mac app to perform calibration of the vision sensors - have already done in the phone app but still wants this step.

I followed the process below and after much effort I have both apps showing in Applications (although only the enterprise one is in launchpad). I can launch the consumer version from the finder and log in  etc. Then connect and turn on the drone and it is not detected by the Mac. Both the installs completed successfully including the terminal session that also required my password.

Hello. We do apologize for this inconvenience. Please reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your MAC and please install the version showing the link below. I will post a tutorial for the DJI Mavic Air and the process is more likely the same with your Mavic Pro. Hope this helps.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2

2023-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules