No upgrade path for Classic owners :(
486 3 2023-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ibjhb
lvl.1

United States

I recently purchased the Mavic 3 Classic and love it, but I'd like to "upgrade" to the Mavic 3 Pro. Unfortunately, there's no option except to buy the Mavic 3 Pro body only. You have to buy the device, with the DJI RC.  It would be really great if they offered a trade-in or some sort of way to upgrade, for those that purchased recently.
2023-4-25
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i dont think you would be happy with the amount of money they would offer you for your used classic only drone.  perhaps it would be easier to sell your classic and pay the additional to upgrade yourself.  i don't know this for sure but surely dji will come out the the pro body only offering one day soon.  i don't want the rc either but i have plans to sell it; appear they fetch from $200 to $250 on ebay.
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for your feedback. DJI currently has no plan to release the DJI Mavic 3 Pro (Drone Only) combo. Please rest assured that we will forward your feedback to the related department. You can subscribe to our Online Store for new arrivals and don’t miss store updates. If the combo is later released, we will launch it in our store at the first opportunity.
2023-4-26
Use props
ibjhb
lvl.1

United States

The Saint Posted at 4-25 20:36
i dont think you would be happy with the amount of money they would offer you for your used classic only drone.  perhaps it would be easier to sell your classic and pay the additional to upgrade yourself.  i don't know this for sure but surely dji will come out the the pro body only offering one day soon.  i don't want the rc either but i have plans to sell it; appear they fetch from $200 to $250 on ebay.

Thanks. Yeah, I think selling it privately is the route I'm going to have to go down. I guess I'll just sell the Classic, with the RC, and just buy a new one.  It really sucks DJI doesn't have an upgrade path, especially since I JUST bought it at the end of January.
2023-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules