820 3 2023-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Props
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3090846 ft
United States

But I can't figure out how to do it.

I had this one for a little while because I bought it as a back up on eBay. But now I crashed my first one and need to bind this one so I can make it work with my Goggles 2 and Motion Controller 2.

How do I go about adding it to my account here?

Thanks!

2023-4-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When you bind it to the controller and upload a flight log it will appear here,  but you'll only see one icon per model.
2023-4-26
Use props
Props
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3090846 ft
United States

Is it necessary to bind it here in order to make the motion controller 2 and Goggles 2 to work? I'm getting an error that they cannot connect. I have done all the upgrades of the firmware and I see the Mini 3 Pro in the goggles but it won't complete the connection and allow me to fly. The controller doesn't connect at all, it just flashes. Both of these work perfect with my Avata.
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Props Posted at 4-26 10:36
Is it necessary to bind it here in order to make the motion controller 2 and Goggles 2 to work? I'm getting an error that they cannot connect. I have done all the upgrades of the firmware and I see the Mini 3 Pro in the goggles but it won't complete the connection and allow me to fly. The controller doesn't connect at all, it just flashes. Both of these work perfect with my Avata.

Hi, Props. Thank you for reaching out. To link the devices, please make sure that the firmware versions are updated, please check the image below for the firmware versions:

Also, before linking make sure to follow the steps below:
1. Power on the aircraft, goggles, and motion controller.
2. Open the goggles menu. Select "Status" and make sure that the aircraft model displayed at the top of the menu is correct. Otherwise, select Switch from the upper right corner of the menu and then select the correct aircraft.

Then please link them using one of the methods below:

After linking please connect the goggles to the mobile phone, and change the bound device in DJI Fly. The path is:
Profile>Device Management>Value-added service>Bind New Device.
2023-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules