Liftoff and setting to Normal mode
462 1 2023-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

G’day,

With the problems faced by people, myself included with trying to fly virtually with the DJI app I’ve downloaded Liftoff with the extra bit for the DJI FPV. Im asking if anyone is able to guide me through how to set the bindings in the app so that I can toggle modes from Normal, Sport and Manual, with screenshots etc. included?

So far I’ve got modes bound as the switch on the controller which is recognised as 6 by the app. But when I go to fly in a map it recognises M, it seems to go recognise S, but not N. There is a lag between modes seemingly being recognised.

Hope this makes sense. If you’re able to help that would be awesome and if you want or clarify anything I’ve written, then also please let me know.

I’m about 4 weeks in as having just got this drone and some I’m a Noob trying to get my muscle memory down pat before I fly in the real world.
2023-4-26
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I don't use Liftoff and I'm pleasantly surprised that it seems to have a preset for the DJI fpv. I don't really see much sense in flying N and S in a simulator as it seems very easy to just fly outside. I'd just use the sim to learn M mode (and it'll help to fly Acro or whatever it might be called in Liftoff to learn M).
2023-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules