flysafe authorisation zones
550 1 2023-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pedro05
lvl.2
Flight distance : 656975 ft
United Kingdom

I use DJIfly with a Mini2 on android. The procedure to obtain flysafe online authorisation is rather inconvenient.
  • It requires me to enter my phone number. Why can't DJIfly read this from the SIM?
  • When entering my phone number manually, I first have to select a country code from a very long drop-down list. This list often appears only momentarily, and I have to fight with it to get it to stay visible so I can scroll down it.
  • The country code drop-down list invariably selects Afghanistan by default. Changing this to the UK involves a lot of scrolling. Why cannot there be a DJIfly setting to tell it the default country code?
  • If you cannot read the whole phone number from the SIM, why cannot there be a DJIfly setting for me to tell you what it is once and for all? Struggling to enter a full phone number whilst the drone is hovering and running down the battery isn't fun.
  • If I am very lucky eventually I will receive a 6-digit authorisation code. This flashes on the screen for a brief moment and then, it seems, automatically disappears. It is a test of skill and concentration for me to see this, remember it, and then key it into DJIfly. Given that the phone has received this code, why cannot DJIfly get hold if it automatically?

Please pass these suggestions to the developers.
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the time and effort you have invested in providing this suggestion to us. Your feedback will be definitely cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules