Phantom 3 Advanced motor replacement?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mil24
New

United Kingdom

Hi folks, my friend has a Phantom 3 Advanced which he got off a family member from Korea... Basically friend had an accident which has resulted in one of the motors having a bent shaft. The thread is a CCW thread, so I guess it is a CW motor. However, the issue appears that I am struggling to determine which model...

One thing is for sure, we have been sent one on ebay and it is the wrong base... Doesn't seem to be a Phantom motor at all! The motor we have is not the newer model either... It has four feet and not a continuous base.

I think I have found a correct motor, although it appears most places are out of stock now... Guessing it is officially a discontinued product?

Has anyone got a bulletproof supplier of said model (CW 2312?) and is the Phantom 3 motor the same as the Phantom 2?

(Old motor on right, incorrect motor left)...

Following Phantom 2 motor *looks* identical!

https://www.kingslynnmodelshop.co.uk/dji-phantom-2-motor-ccw-2312960kv-spare-part-no-11/

Thanks for any help :-)

2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Starting from the date of the service suspension, we will no longer provide support services for the Phantom 3 series aircraft. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We recommend that you upgrade to an alternative product of a new model so that you can enjoy our more recent, improved technologies, and then we can continue to provide you with efficient customer service. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules