DJI mini 2 insurance renawable?
547 3 2023-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

I had purchased insurance on my drone via DJI for flyaways etc.

Is this renewable at expiration or is a one and done deal?

TIA,

Ronin

2023-4-26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

please review the terms for dji care refresh+ for your particular mini 2 drone variant, in general, as your country terms may vary:  https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-plus-mini-2
when you purchase your service plan, you could have chosen the 1-year plan or the 2-year plan and the plan is called "DJI Care Refresh."  if you choose the 1-year plan, the renewal plan for an additional year is call "DJI Care Refresh+"
2023-4-26
Use props
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

The Saint Posted at 4-26 14:27
please review the terms for dji care refresh+ for your particular mini 2 drone variant, in general, as your country terms may vary:  https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-plus-mini-2
when you purchase your service plan, you could have chosen the 1-year plan or the 2-year plan and the plan is called "DJI Care Refresh."  if you choose the 1-year plan, the renewal plan for an additional year is call "DJI Care Refresh+"

Thank you for the advice. The probable steps i should have taken in the first place.

I had opted in for the 1 year so I will further explore your recommendation.

kind regards,

Ronin
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may refer to the response of The Saint about the DJI Care refresh. In addition, could you please confirm if you purchase before the 1-year DJI Care refresh or the 2-year plan? Please note that we can only purchase the DJI Care Refresh + (extended warranty) if you purchase the DJI Care refresh 1-year plan before. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules