1285 2 2023-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AngryConsumerMa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 216916 ft
United States

Hello,

I bought the four-battery charger for the Avata, and have the Mavic charger (https://www.amazon.com/DJI-65W-Portable-Charger-Mavic/dp/B09J81VQW2?ref_=ast_sto_dp) to charge get them charged in short order.

This afternoon as I was sitting at my desk charging all four batteries for my flights tomorrow, I noticed that it is charging the batteries for a second time - I noticed that a two batteries that had indicated a full charge were charging again.

This is the first time this has happened - the last few times i've charged them once it was done, all lights off.

Help????
2023-4-26
Use props
AngryConsumerMa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 216916 ft
United States

This issue was duplicated with another non-DJI, somewhat less powerful charger
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AngryConsumerMa. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly try the following steps below:
• Please check if the charging hub is normal from the status LED indicator:
Turns solid yellow: The battery is not in place.
Pulses green: The battery is being charged.
Turns solid green: All batteries are fully charged.
Blinks yellow: The temperature of the battery is too high or too low (no further operation needed).
Turns solid red: The overcurrent, abnormal voltage, or other battery error occurs (unplug and plug the batteries or charger to resume charging).

• Please check with the original charger if the battery can be charged normally or not.

• If all batteries can be charged normally via the original charger, then check if cross-check if the charging hub can charge different batteries on different charger ports to try. If it is the charging hub abnormality, Please send back the charging hub. If it is the battery that is malfunctioning, then send back the faulty battery/batteries.
2023-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules