Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juan55
lvl.3
Flight distance : 577096 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi,

The photography it´s my main concert (for the moment), so I would like to check how it´s perfoming this new drone. I was searching internet but I did not succeed finding webs from where I can download DNG files to play with them in postprocessing PS. Does any body know some link ? Or can somebody share some DNG images taken with this new drone? More interested check DR (recover highlights, shadows), sharpness and color rendering. Thanks a lot.
2023-4-27
Use props
skyscope
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4202785 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Here at the bottom you can download some samples from Philip Bloom: https://www.facebook.com/philipb ... gtfW4gxZ6hjwd3ykYul
Be aware of the fact that they were made with preproduction FW.
2023-4-28
Use props
ArcticPhoto
Second Officer
Norway

skyscope Posted at 4-28 01:27
Here at the bottom you can download some samples from Philip Bloom: https://www.facebook.com/philipbloom/posts/pfbid029gGiFb8GqNcpVNpL8K8JosBytBCvSrNBREghb4A8aFU8ZVgtfW4gxZ6hjwd3ykYul
Be aware of the fact that they were made with preproduction FW.

Thanks, I have been waiting for Philip Blooms review of the Mavic 3 Pro, and now he has confirmed that it is coming. From a photographer's view, his is the only reviews I trust. OK, one or two other also, but most reviewers have too little knowledge in photography and video.
2023-4-28
Use props
juan55
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

Thank you very much, appreciated
2023-4-28
Use props
Mark MaoGowan
lvl.2

Australia

The specs of the teles do not impress me. As a pro photographer, I need at least 20mp dng sizes. 12mp and the fake 48mp (jpeg only) is old tech!! Very disappointing DJI!!
2023-8-7
Use props
juan55
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

Mark MaoGowan Posted at 8-7 17:38
The specs of the teles do not impress me. As a pro photographer, I need at least 20mp dng sizes. 12mp and the fake 48mp (jpeg only) is old tech!! Very disappointing DJI!!

Same with Air 3 ... may be fine to video but for pro photography ...
2023-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules