527 5 2023-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davitzakari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483527 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi guys. I have a Mavic 2 Pro which I got in 2020. How to find out if the battery needs to be replaced and it’s time to buy a new one? What should I pay attention to?
2023-4-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you sync you logs to airdata to you can see the charge count and the % capacity left in the battery,  but if your flight time is fine and theres no bulging of the battery you should be fine.
2023-4-27
Use props
ArcticPhoto
Second Officer
Norway

Charge the battery and insert it in the drone. Start up and check battery state in Go4. There you can see voltage of each cell, and they should be almost the same. Take a flight until battery is almost discharged, then wait an hour or two and charge it fully. Check it again in Go4. If the voltage levels are OK, then the battery is most likely fine. Then discharge it to around 60% before storing.
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, davitzakari. Thank you for reaching out. Please keep attention on App prompts, all battery or aircraft abnormality statuses will have an app warning or prompt. Also, you may check the battery cycle times and please note the  battery maintenance like the following:
1. Never over-discharge, as this may lead to battery cell damage.
2. Battery life may be reduced if not used for a long time.
3. Fully charge and discharge the battery at least once every 3 months to maintain battery health.
Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-4-29
Use props
davitzakari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483527 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You are most welcome, davitzakari. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for always choosing DJI! Have a nice day ahead.
2023-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules