Dji Goggles Integra freezing, "pixelating" DJi Virtual Flight
2038 13 2023-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gbmonteiro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 179049 ft

Brazil

Hello, I have an iphone SE 2020 and everything was fine until this week, it seems to me that something has impacted dji virtual flight, because now using dji goggles integrates the image is freezing. It seems to me that this may be related to the iOS update received this week. Is DJi aware of this?

2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The blurred picture appears partly due to the compatibility problem of mobile devices. It is suggested that you try to replace other mobile devices for testing. The problem has been reported to the engineer for analysis and optimization. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-28
Use props
GClef
lvl.3
Flight distance : 807582 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-28 21:59
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The blurred picture appears partly due to the compatibility problem of mobile devices. It is suggested that you try to replace other mobile devices for testing. The problem has been reported to the engineer for analysis and optimization. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Is there a fix in the works for the compatibility problem?
2023-4-29
Use props
gbmonteiro
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 4-28 21:59

Hello. I understand, however until last week it was working normally on my iphone SE 2020.
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

GClef Posted at 4-29 04:46
Is there a fix in the works for the compatibility problem?

Our related team is working to resolve such concerns which is expected to be resolved in future updates. Currently, users are recommended to use another mobile device if possible and try again. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, and we appreciate your understanding.
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

gbmonteiro Posted at 4-29 08:37
Hello. I understand, however until last week it was working normally on my iphone SE 2020.

We're sorry about that. As mobile devices continue to update too, such issues may arise. Rest assured that this issue has been reported to the designated team. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-4-30
Use props
gbmonteiro
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 4-30 00:28
We're sorry about that. As mobile devices continue to update too, such issues may arise. Rest assured that this issue has been reported to the designated team. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Ok, Thank you!
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You are most welcome. We appreciate your understanding. Have a nice day!
2023-5-1
Use props
777Brad
lvl.3

United States

See my thread about this same issue.  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D708%26typeid%3D708
2023-5-8
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

They are, but for all the apologies they don’t seem to care. Prove me wrong DJI.
2023-5-9
Use props
Fernsebastian2
lvl.2

Germany

Hi. Glad my iPad Mini5 with iPad OS 16.2 works.
2023-5-11
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-30 00:28

Apple release to anyone who has apps in the AppStore all they need to know and test for, so that there are no compatibility issues and can test in production. So no, it’s a failure on DJI’s part, not a hardware issue. Fix this damn thing!
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Waldo4280 Posted at 5-12 00:50
Apple release to anyone who has apps in the AppStore all they need to know and test for, so that there are no compatibility issues and can test in production. So no, it’s a failure on DJI’s part, not a hardware issue. Fix this damn thing!

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Your feedback is noted. In the meantime, we recommend you try using another device as our team continues to work on this concern.
2023-5-13
Use props
Alejandro Sanchez8
New

United States

Que mal trabajo
1-13 20:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules