Uptown in the dumps
768 9 2023-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

I'm in a mood. Can you tell? Don't worry I don't have any sharp objects and I'm getting help. lol

2023-4-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Once again you and RedBeard teamed up for some epic chase footage.  Great job SgtRay.  
2023-4-29
Use props
Nitro-Tom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 403133 ft
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-29 03:23
Once again you and RedBeard teamed up for some epic chase footage.  Great job SgtRay.

If I was near by I would like to offer my camera skills and would attempt to create a similar video. coolest part is I could fill both roles (Not at the same time of course) but I have (2) 4K camera drones to film with and at least 7 fixed wing craft takeoff ready that can be the subject.

You guys are living the dream!

My favorite would be my "Don Muddiman Flying Machine" as this thing rips - at least 140 mph.....these are not mine, mine is in bright red - I need to get hooked up with my new R/C Field in a big way......My plans for today's flights are just not as cool as this. Great job!!!!!

2023-4-29
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

Nitro-Tom Posted at 4-29 07:45
If I was near by I would like to offer my camera skills and would attempt to create a similar video. coolest part is I could fill both roles (Not at the same time of course) but I have (2) 4K camera drones to film with and at least 7 fixed wing craft takeoff ready that can be the subject.

You guys are living the dream!

Thank you both! If your down in the ABQ area then you should check in. I think every field should have more than one guy to vid them! It's what these fields need in 2023.
2023-4-29
Use props
Nitro-Tom
lvl.3
United States

SgtRay Posted at 4-29 10:58
Thank you both! If your down in the ABQ area then you should check in. I think every field should have more than one guy to vid them! It's what these fields need in 2023.

Killer graphics job on your DJI FPV there - that model just lends itself to cool graphics like that. nice job!
2023-4-29
Use props
Nitro-Tom
lvl.3
United States

Thank you both! If your down in the ABQ area then you should check in. I think every field should have more than one guy to vid them! It's what these fields need in 2023.

I am all over Top Gun Invitational in Lakeland Fl this weekend.

Area is on fire with R/C Jets and some of the largest and best R/C aircraft - its awesome.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/? ... cb.1578214242687128

2023-4-29
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

Nitro-Tom Posted at 4-29 13:32
I am all over Top Gun Invitational in Lakeland Fl this weekend.

Area is on fire with R/C Jets and some of the largest and best R/C aircraft - its awesome.

Now that is nice!!! I wonder if they would have let me do some chases?
2023-4-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great chase Ray.   He wasnt getting away from you.
2023-4-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're very welcome.  Keep up the great work SgtRay.  Hope you have a wonderful upcoming week.
2023-4-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video!
2023-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now