DJI Air 2s
808 4 2023-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skawzy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 343766 ft
Serbia

Hi there, I bought Air 2s. I also have DJI MINI 2 and there are some flight records on my profile and on the application. Is it possible to use separate flight info such as flight distance etc...? Actually, is it possible to record this info separately?

2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, skawzy. Thank you for reaching out. If you are using one account only, you may filter the aircraft model in the DJI Fly app so that you can see the flight records of each model. However, total distance, total flight time, and total flights cannot be displayed separately.  If you wish to have these things separately, you will need to use different accounts on each drone.

1.jpg
2.jpg
2023-4-29
Use props
skawzy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 343766 ft
Serbia

Hi DJI Gamora, thanks for your reply.

Since I'm not using DJI Mini 2 anymore, I can remove the flight data from the DJI MINI 2 and that's it.
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

skawzy Posted at 4-30 21:19

Since I'm not using DJI Mini 2 anymore, I can remove the flight data from the DJI MINI 2 and that's it.

You're welcome, skawzy. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support and happy flying!
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

skawzy Posted at 4-30 21:19

You're most welcome, skawzy. Should you need further technical questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach us here again at DJI Forum. Have a good one.
2023-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules