3 Pro without camera.
641 11 2023-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oldranger
lvl.2
United States

What drone flying control or telemetry is lost with the camera removed ? The gimbal board is in place and connected. Id still like to fly it. Thanks
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Oldranger. Thanks for reaching out. Before we can confirm, we need to verify the necessary details first. May we ask if the drone crashed, causing the camera to be disconnected? Have you tried running the app without the camera attached? If yes, are you getting any specific error messages? We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you.
2023-4-29
Use props
Oldranger
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-29 15:51
Hi, Oldranger. Thanks for reaching out. Before we can confirm, we need to verify the necessary details first. May we ask if the drone crashed, causing the camera to be disconnected? Have you tried running the app without the camera attached? If yes, are you getting any specific error messages? We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you.

Not crashed. Not removed. So no error messages. id like to fly it without the camera.
2023-4-29
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

Oldranger Posted at 4-29 18:53
Not crashed. Not removed. So no error messages. id like to fly it without the camera.

...But why?
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for the update. We've forwarded it for confirmation. We'll keep you posted.
2023-4-30
Use props
Oldranger
lvl.2
United States

blue_canyon21 Posted at 4-29 20:22
...But why?

Why ask why ?
2023-4-30
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

Because I'm genuinely curious as to why somebody would want to fly without using the camera.
2023-4-30
Use props
djiuser_Bfqrvj5z6lXm
New

Mexico

Somehow the wires that goes from the aircraft to the camera base got loose in a phantom 3 standard, can somebody help me telling me the right order, there's 8 wires and the base has 10 holes, I just don't know how to fix them. Would greatly appreciate any help
2023-4-30
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

djiuser_Bfqrvj5z6lXm Posted at 4-30 12:31
Somehow the wires that goes from the aircraft to the camera base got loose in a phantom 3 standard, can somebody help me telling me the right order, there's 8 wires and the base has 10 holes, I just don't know how to fix them. Would greatly appreciate any help

I suggest to post your question to the Phantom 3 section, not to the Air 2S one.
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for your patience. Dismantling the camera is not supported or recommended, and officially we cannot provide any guide for it. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
2023-5-1
Use props
Oldranger
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-1 03:33
Thanks for your patience. Dismantling the camera is not supported or recommended, and officially we cannot provide any guide for it. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok then. ill do it anyway and post what the effects are so others will have the knowledge.
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Oldranger Posted at 5-1 03:38
Ok then. ill do it anyway and post what the effects are so others will have the knowledge.

We understand and respect your decision. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns or inquiries.
2023-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules