708 7 2023-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom_765
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello everyone.  I saw a post about this before but cannot find it.  I updated my Mavic  3 and DJI RC Pro with the latest firmware and now I have a photo that has lines in it.  My other photo's and videos are fine except this one.  Is there a fix for this?  
*NOTE* I updated the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 two times.  I did the upgrade and a refresh just to insure the update took.
Thanks!

Mav3Lines

Mav3Lines
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Tom_765. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Is this a DNG photo? What device are you using to view this? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-4-29
Use props
Tom_765
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hello and thank you for getting back so quickly.
It is a DNG file and I'm viewing it on Windows 11 PC.  I now believe it's not a problem with the drone.  I just opened the file using windows 11 Photo's app and it seems perfectly normal as to where earlier when I opened i was getting what you see above.  Really weird.
Thanks!
2023-4-29
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Tom_765 Posted at 4-29 23:07
It is a DNG file and I'm viewing it on Windows 11 PC.  I now believe it's not a problem with the drone.  I just opened the file using windows 11 Photo's app and it seems perfectly normal as to where earlier when I opened i was getting what you see above.  Really weird.
Thanks!

Your image is fine.
The software you are using to preview it is the issue.
2023-4-30
Use props
Tom_765
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 4-30 00:16
Your image is fine.
The software you are using to preview it is the issue.

That is what I was thinking.  When I first opened the photo it had the lines.    Something else is the thumbnail of the photo is showing the lines.  But when I open the photo it appears normal, now.
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Tom_765 Posted at 4-30 00:19
That is what I was thinking.  When I first opened the photo it had the lines.    Something else is the thumbnail of the photo is showing the lines.  But when I open the photo it appears normal, now.

May we know have you opened this file in iOS devices before?
2023-4-30
Use props
Tom_765
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-30 00:41
May we know have you opened this file in iOS devices before?

Yes.  I moved the file from the SD Card to my Windows 11PC.  I then used OneDrive App on my iPhone to open the files.  
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Tom_765 Posted at 4-29 23:07
It is a DNG file and I'm viewing it on Windows 11 PC.  I now believe it's not a problem with the drone.  I just opened the file using windows 11 Photo's app and it seems perfectly normal as to where earlier when I opened i was getting what you see above.  Really weird.
Thanks!

Hi, Tom_765. Thank you for the update and for confirming that you have viewed the photo using iOS before. We have reported this issue to the DJI engineers. It occurs when previewing DNG photos after the macOS/iOS system version has been updated. The DJI engineers are actively communicating with Apple Inc. to seek a solution. We recommend viewing or editing the original footage with Photoshop or Lightroom temporarily. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules