My first Inspire video
750 5 2015-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nofearmx
lvl.3

United States

Just a little fun starting out with the inspire 1. Not perfect by any means... after editing it hate the music and wish i could go back... but you learn from your mistakes!

2015-8-24
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Looks great!
2015-8-24
Use props
nofearmx
lvl.3

United States

Thanks dave... like i said not yet comfortable with I1, but the winds were bad... can't believe how much faster and sensitive it is to the P3P... probably need to fine tune it to myself as well
2015-8-24
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
United States

Great video!   My advice is get the cuts much faster.   The magic is in the middle of each cut, not at the start and end.   Seems like there is a lot of time waiting around and then BAM, great shot!

I always aim to get my videos between 50-90 seconds max.   Without a storyline this is the average attention span.   

Of course this is a specific topic and everyone wants to see themselves so for the team itself I'm sure it was the perfect length!

Well done!
2015-8-26
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

nofearmx@gmail. Posted at 2015-8-25 03:19
Thanks dave... like i said not yet comfortable with I1, but the winds were bad... can't believe how  ...

To tune it down try running .30 Expo straight across and 70% on the braking. These are the setting I use and they will tame it down for better aerial video work.
2015-8-26
Use props
nofearmx
lvl.3

United States

jimhare Posted at 2015-8-27 00:52
Great video!   My advice is get the cuts much faster.   The magic is in the middle of each cut, not  ...

Thanks Jim, in retrospect I would have done a lot more shots and views. I felt bad because the coach was standing there and i just assumed he was upset because this was going on there training time. Which was stupid so i felt rushed.
I have been flying the I1 now everyday and also feel much more comfortable and discovered a bunch more controls than i had ever even wished for to control the gimbal.
But we all grow from experience and for sure will keep that in mind next time...
Dave yesterday I did change all those and that makes for a much smoother flight for sure! Less sporty (if that's even a word) but smoother for video!
Thanks both of you!
2015-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules